I Sold My Life for 10,000 Yen per Year. - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

@jonathaneze

My English is bad by I will try to explain anyway..

When she send a letter to him and sound not like her, it was a attempt to ask for his help, since he knows her and should realised that she was not OK.

What he did? Respond with a fucking letter saying some empty words..

Now he just appears to her like nothing happened.. What a motherfu...

With all that filling, she want to commit suicide in front of him to bring guilt for the rest of his life.

After the "insane" conversation about he sell the lifespan, and telling like it's true, she realized he is just a fuck up crazy depressed dude.. Will make no difference if she suicide in front of him.

The feels. This story gives 'im a world of pain' a new meaning. I did not sign up for this! T.T

Banned
If the stupid bitch really wanted his help she should have just asked for it properly instead of pratting about with vaguely worded letters or going for half-arsed suicide attempts.

She has nobody to blame for her situation but herself. Even if she didn't go through with it in the end, the very fact that she was willing to expend her life in an attempt to cause suffering on him in retribution for him not being a fucking psychic is beyond stupid.

Also women who pretend to go to the bathroom as an excuse to ghost out like that are reprehensible.

I think an appropriate punishment would be to make her immortal. Make her completely unable to die for a hundred years or so at least.
... So stupid.

Ouch.
While it was pretty easy to predict, damn it still got me.

Also, yea, her mindset is just completely illogical, but it makes the story interesting so let’s go with that.

I didn’t feel anything much, but seeing him throw all of his money in the river, and getting drenched up in the rain. He must have been hurt a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread