I Stack Experience Through Reading Books

My favorite thing is that this is a nice normal guy that minds his own business and calmly goes through his life even after getting abilities.

This is basically the lowest level of self-insert, wish-fulfillment trash there is. I have seen worse, but this is very near to those. If you enjoy imagining yourself in the main character's position and having almost everything handed to you on a silver plate, then this is the series for you. This series is made for people who want to live through the character and have things as easy as possible.

Dex-chan lover
This is so much better than most self insert stories, the MC is op but isn't a complete tool that goes around doing whatever he wants, There aren't a never ending stream of arrogant bad guys with no sense of danger that come and offend the MC just to keep the story going, It's more like a slice of life where the MC gets more skills and levels up and slowly improves the lives of everyone around him. This is for sure a 10/10 for this genre.

Dex-chan lover
Wake me up when theres a chap 11. Actually, don't. Let me sleep.

Dex-chan lover
Genuinely one of the worst manhwa I've ever read. Most of the korean adult manhwa have a better plot and better characterization.

I still want to read another 500 chapters of this trash though. It's kind of fun.

I loved the logic: learned martial art/massaging technique -> go solo climb a mountain...

Omg! I want more!!! What's with the cliff! "Litellary a cliff"...

Go drop this gem! Just because of the art style you dropping this? Shame on you guys! The story is so good! I wish you could enjoy the story than just looking at the art style...
(It makes you guys look like kids who can't read without pictures ╮(╯▽╰)╭)

Users who are viewing this thread