I Stack Experience Through Reading Books

The art for this went to shit, the story itself is really ok, but the characters don’t act like actual people and the scenarios that happen is this are a bit unrealistic. Asides from that It’s still an ok read. Just don’t expect anything special, it’s pretty much the same formula as other titles in this genre

Wait a second, this is confusing the hell out of me. Is the girl who went to Canada the one he went on that one outing with? The names are different in both the translations and the raws (Eun-Ji vs. Min-ji I think). Can anybody clarify what's happening?

The premise is a little insane, but they handled it well-hence the rating. Not sure I've found gold, but it's at least silver.

basically a life of life where the main person is good at everything humanly possible, and they still somehow make it not boring enough where you would want to read the next chapter

although some of the situations with the girls are just plain stupid

its solo leveling but with all the excitement gone from it replaced by shitty characters and a boring plot. The concept in general was so bad in the first place so there is no saving this.

It's kinda silly how they get rid of the main girl by having her move away, probably to leave the MC open for more interesting women down the line. Wish they would focus more on his special book gimmick since that was genuinely interesting.

The first few chaps was fine, then the art changed and the plot got super boring af.

the amazing (sarcasm) story of a loser that gets the power to acquire abilities and even physical training according to what he reads EG: read a book by bruce lee, get his muscle memory, training and techs, read a book by picasso, learn how to draw, etc. He stacks so many skills so fast that it gets more boring than watching the paint dry.
One of those korean comics that manages to be as bad as your generic xianxia bs, with faceslapping, a*spull power ups, and ppl groveling at the MC not for what he does, but for his cheat skill. Change the MC with a sack of potatoes and people would grovel at the potatoes.

This got really lame, really fast, had an interesting concept with the book and experience, but went downhill way too early

This guy lovesssss to flex. "Oh that? I did it." "That drawing? I did it." "That food? I did it." I know that author wants to make him look cool and all but try be subtle about it ffs.

I don't really know how to explain it. The concept was great, but the execution is mediocre. Feels like the story is inconsistent or rushed. it's like most of the chinese manga if I would explain it(not being offensive, its just that you've got to admit most of the translated chinese manga have nice plots, but gets messed up because they rush the stories.). I don't know why I'm still reading it. it's like a guilty pleasure.

Users who are viewing this thread