I Stack Experience Through Reading Books

Dex-chan lover
@Satrio33 the problem lies in the author and not the artist in this case, because in this manhwa there are chapter/scenes that are perfectly fine if you were to skip it over the story. whatever happened is only for the plotline and i can say that nothing actually happened to the main characters other than mc getting book and writing stuff into it.

the character the world revolve in was only the mc himself and no other one. theres no main plot/storyline.

Aggregator gang
Am I the only one that thinks the new art looks like ass?

I'm conflicted about this one as well, in terms of the MC's ability it feels like a better version of A Capable Maid but at the same time, the protagonist is aimless and the author doesn't have a plan for the story. It's hard to get invested if the author is just going to non-nonchalantly throw out plot points and characters all-together out the window because they changed their mind on where they want the story to go. It already felt a tad like wish fullfillment before but now it's getting worse and the characters are also acting less believably as well. I'm probably going to drop it.

Art looks pretty weird. For the first 10 - 15 chapters, MC looked like a boy drawn as a girl. The first girl that MC pairs up with looks awful too.

Double-page supporter
@Hobnobs I agree with you, I feel like the mc is nothing without the book and only get skills to "better" himself, he did try to train just once but since he dropped the idea lol.
actually the mc is carried away by the events and other characters, he don't really do anything on his own. this is getting more bland as it goes on

Thanks for the translations, but the story has just gone downhill fast. I'm probably gonna drop this.

Woah there! The mc jumps to fast to have a relationship with someone he just met!!! Im thinking twice of dropping this!!! I was shipping him with the first noona he met at the restaurant... (Sigh)

Group Leader
Love does strike everyone differently, but I'd definitely ship the Noona from eun sungs' pure silver more. I just hope this doesn't devolve into some weird angst filled love triangle drama ( who am I kidding it probably will ) ☹

I can't wrap my head around the story, thanks to their facial expressions and the translation being sub-par - so confusing.

Group Leader
@Laowel @Normie_The_Bee Yup correct. It's hands-only for most situations needing cpr except for the following:
[ul]Prepubescent children and infants
Victims of drowning
Drug overdose
Unresponsive with abnormal breathing / collapsed because of breathing problem
Extended cardiac arrest[/ul]
For the last two, in the words of my last instructor, In an urban environment you only need to buy time for the ambulance to arrive. So the chances of needing to worry about what counts as extended cardiac arrest is reassuringly slim.
I'd highly encourage everyone to take a first aider's course, you never know when you might make a difference in someone's life

Remember, it's 30 compressions two finger's-width above the sternum to the tune of Staying Alive keeping your arms as straight and vertical as possible.
Optional ( After every 30, administer 2 breaths through their mouth while pinching their nose shut and watching for their chest to rise ) Rinse and repeat

Yeah I'm dropping this... its going no where and ts just not interesting anymore, I thought it was gonna go somewhere further maybe wait until some thing drastic happens but nope. It just seems out of place i don't know what they want to accomplish with this Mahwah. As a reader im confused. Don't get me wrong it had a good concept, of a book you write your experience and it becomes reality, which was terrific! Than it just got boring,
nothing is really happing after he got jacked up. He's not using the book to its full potential or for anything in that matter. Plus the relationships were going too fast for me to decide which one I liked, it was like she gets a ship you get a ship everyone gets a ship. (Shipping otp)

The insane speed at which the relationship progressed just turned me off. 😑

Still gonna keep reading though, too see what happens.

The scanlation quality honestly tanked so fucking much. For future reference, just ask to join the scanlating group. Like, holy shit. I was fine with the weekly releases and high quality, but with the new TS I just couldn’t continue reading. Even then, it shouldn’t be that hard to just look at the previous updates and somewhat mimic it accurately. @comicplus

I’m dropping this series.

damn that is way to fast being inlove and now in relationship, i mean he always blush with Sohee or even dream of having a kiss with his high school girl friend then meeting by just saving sumi he immediately hahaha. i feel so bad for Sohee who suggest for him to travel.

5/10 now. That fuckboi cover page NEVER fails to piss me off. Then the story’s pretty rushed now, and the MC is now that “I don’t wanna do this” Japanese isekai protagonists. If you want a good protagonist never have one that’s unmotivated. (Unless it's a slice of life thingy, and even then, the MC needs to be motivated by spthe story to grow) Fight, don’t wanna. It’s self defense and he’s a coward. Don’t wanna punch, let’s use palms, which is so powerful it can make you shit. Does this guy even realize the book’s power or is he just a badass try hard?

Dex-chan lover
@comicplus Why bother sniping a series if you're just going to butcher it, please for the love of god get a native English speaking proof reader, everything else is fine, just get someone that knows how to speak proper English and you'll instantly become one of the better tl groups on the site.

This is nonnegotiable dude, it's impossible to read your translations when everything could be wrong and the sentences don't flow at all. It's honestly at the same standard as mtl at this point.

Cae

This is bad. The TL is bad, the plot is bad, the characters are bad, and the art is bad.
MC never goes through struggles, never thinks about his actions, he just exists in this perpetual state of being the best at everything because his magic book gave him magic cooking powers and magic kung fu powers, hardly anything else, he rarely even uses it. The very premise of the series, the magic book, is hardly ever used. Everybody else just bends in awe as he effortlessly wins at everything. Characters are introduced and are dropped almost as soon as they get some slight (and i mean very slight) depth for seemingly no reason other than they MIGHT interfere with the MC being the best.

I have read hundreds of trashy isekai and this, this by far takes the cake for the lowest possible effort wish fulfillment and I regret wasting my time.
There is no catharsis here

I cannot stress enough that there isn't even the illusion of substance here. While most trashy series are trash because they copy a tried and true story from something that did it better, or the structure, paneling or art is sub par, this one series fails on the most basic of basics: There's just nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread