I Stole the Male Lead's First Night - Vol. 1 Ch. 13

Thanks for the update. Honestly duke why don't you try to make her fall for you ??? Your too passive honestly.

Damn bro ...ngl i would be really amused if the one i liked tried to get away from me but didn't dare to try everythin .
Lowkey saying that made me feel like a piece of trash bastard or a vilian from a manhwa.

I have a feeling he didn't take her first night and it's only a bluff so he can monopolise her or to put it in better words he's like fallen for her but he's too much of a narcissistic bastard to woo her.

edit: or you know maybe he did and she remembered it in the previous chapters but I have a bad memory so yeah
edit: maybe it is a bluff
also thanks for the update sis-con san

Thanks for the update! :))

Somehow I feel like the author wrote this whole nun thing solely so that we could have the scene with the duke all seductive 😂

The ML really is playing with the FL. I guess since she already said she liked him (when she was drunk) he's not concerned with winning her heart, he thinks he already had it... And he's not straightforward/honest/brave enough to go "why are you trying so hard to get out of this, you said you like me and you obviously desire me?". I hope some kind of break like that comes soon though, although it's entertaining to watch the FL come up with hare brained plans and lust after the ML it does start to get a little old. How many stupid ideas can a person have?! The maid is so relatable haha

I bet Ripley’s new way to get rid of the Duke is to suddenly fall in love and be invasive, so she can nauseate him and be hated.

Sure, Ripley. That’s how it works.😐

Me, When he started loosening his tie: WHY ARE YU STRIPPING? Y AR U STRIPPING??!

This is my fave of all transmigration webtoons right now. A more realistic take on the formula since she suddenly doesn't have a personality transplant - doesn't act like a true born noble. She's still the commoner we all are. Makes her more relatable. Loved one of the first scenes where she dressed up for the fancy breakfast meal. Both the humor and art are very palatable. Brilliant series. And thank you for translating.

ok fl’s denseness(?) is kindaaaaa annoying at this point but bcs the ml was hot in this chapter i’ll let it pass~

thanks for the translations! rlly enjoyed it!

I mean.
I'll take the rationality out of my brain and put it aside for the whole lenght of this story 🤠
IT'S NOT OK TO DO THIS DUDE. DON'T FORCE YOURSELF ON OTHERS BRUH. THIS SHOULDN'T BE ACCEPTED.

yEs, it's a cute story, curious to see how it will go from here on.
And personally, I do like this art-style 😊
Thanks for the chapter :) 😘

@1ORIN Oh lord, this is precious 😂

....that plan Ripley is thinking is going to backfire, right? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh gosh... This chapter made my day 🤣🤣🤣🤣 thanks for the translation

Thx sis-con-san-sama

Bruh she’s tots gonna try the overbearing gf trope next

One of these days shes gonna go over the line, hurt him, feel bad about it and realize she loves him. Callin it.

Just because I don't really like how smug the Duke is, I really want Ripley to somehow ended up blurting out that he was supposed to be marrying someone else and not her. Let's see how he would react to that lol. At least that would show how much Ripley didn't want to marry him.

Users who are viewing this thread