I Stole the Male Lead's First Night - Vol. 1 Ch. 21

Well, I can’t say I’m thrilled about this plot development. Hopefully the drama doesn’t last that long.

Group Leader
@Your_Dino_Overlord Hello! As per what I said in my note, we will be dropping this because it got licensed in english, it would be better to support it there
It's free every week and absolutely much better version than instagram

wow that made me almost cry I really hope they can fix this thank you guys for everything up till now I will be supporting the webtoon <3

Sem

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for everything so far!! This one was a fun read!

What a way to end to the fan translations... what a dark heavy chapter wow

Thank you for all your hard work!!!!! 🖤🖤🖤

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for all the translations 💕

I thought he was going to go yandere on her but maybe he'll come up with a twisted way to get her back instead

Fed-Kun's army
I'm glad he finally knows. I pity the poor guy. He was so terrified for her when he thought she was hurt and she was playing around. I'm glad he put her in her place in this chapter. You can't have it both ways, don't deceive the guy and then call his name like you did nothing. I hope she spends many chapters in at least 1% of the agony she caused him.

Thank you for the translations!!! I can’t wait for Webtoons to catch up this was such a cliffhanger (੭ ˃̣̣̥ ω˂̣̣̥)੭ु⁾⁾

you drop on THIS CLIFFHANGER?!
frustrated fan aside, thanks for translating up until now!

going to go mentally cry my heart out bc my tears don't flow that easily.
goddammit this is the worst scenario.

i felt so awkward and stifled this whole chapter that i started laughing during the painful confrontation.
i am an awful person

You know. I really hate the FL when I read this. Cuz she was just too absorbed in the novel plot. When you already became the reality, everything can change. But on the other side I dislike the very pushy ML.

Sigh. This story's romance is a really dramatic disaster.

@Akera93 i 100% agree with you! shes put him through so much shit before and i pity the guy.

nonetheless, i still sobbed at this chapter :((

Well done, I teared up a bit at the end. They both messed around a lot but we’ve been waiting for Ridley to finally face consequences and lo, they hit hard.
+10 for Lady Tiger Mask

This is where you dropped it.... ahhh... but thank u for ur good work up til now. We know they’ll get together in like 60 chapters so I guess it’s just more delayed angst for now

Users who are viewing this thread