I Stole the Male Lead's First Night - Vol. 1 Ch. 21

Noooo this cliffhanger!!! But seriously everybody showering her with love is so precious, bless her silly heart

She lied to him but he literally threatened her if she didn't marry him (and slept with her when she was drunk)
Dude, your feelings are hurt and that's okay, but lets not whitewash your own actions yeah?

This chapter was kinda weird in tone. But anyway, she told you in detail of her own trauma too, so calm down and think about it. Before you do something you'll regret.

While some of this is also Ripley's fault, but did he really forget that he's also not blameless? I mean, remember how he keep threatening her before? Also seriously, wth kind of notice did he give Etoile? Etoile is not involved with Ripley's schemes! Ahhhhh as expected I hate this kind of ML the most. The kind that think nothing he did will ever be wrong.

wAIT WHOA WHO AWH OAWHOA WHOA WOA WHOA WHAT?!??!! That jump from the end of Chapter 20 to Chapter 21 was a bit... EXTREME. Like... WHAT THE FUCK?!?!!! There wasn't any actual transition like she was walking into her room and then BAM! It was just, fade to black, AND THEN BAM! HOLY SHIT

The abruptness aside... actually, what am I talking about, ANOTHER INSTANCE OF ABRUPTNESS! The Duke did a full 900 degree (360+360+180) spin around!! While I admit anyone would be utterly distraught to be lied to by their loved one, HE FUCKING CRAZY! Then again... That is his one other distinguishing feature other than his wealth and handsomeness...

im so confused with this complete change of pace.... okay???

anyways thank you for translating all the way to now!! cant wait to support the author officially 8)

Thank you for translating up to this! It's definitely the best to support the author, also it's totally free!

Can someone please tell me how this fight plays out? Leaving it like this is cruel. ;-;

@Thifa not to mention that it was eluded that he pretty much raped her. She was intoxicated and he took advantage of her just so he can tie her to him. He knows she’s been trying to break it off so it made upset how he handled it. I’m not saying that he wasn’t hurt bc she did tricked him but he is no angel either in fact he was worse

I don't believe that some guys think that Ml is a victim here! They have sex with each other (and she was very drunk!!!) and he forced here to marry him. She tried so many times to break off with him and he threatened her. After this he should realize that she doesn't want be with him and apologise. However, he took offense 🤮

Oh my gosh this is so so so awful...I feel horrible about this. I hope she speaks up because now he'll think she never liked him in the first place

I dont know why you guys are surprised, this was the expected trajectory. Knowing the Duke's personality and the feelings he had for her, when she eventually gets caught, shit was gonna go down

Users who are viewing this thread