I Stole the Male Lead's First Night - Vol. 1 Ch. 22

Thank you for the chapter!!!
Also the poor duke, he get his heart broken then she goes over, demands to see him and then scolds him for things not in her right

Thank you for picking this up!
Uh oh, I hope he's not going with the get-engaged-to-someone-else-and-induce-jealousy/pain route (at the last cliffhanger I thought that's what Etoile was talking about).

Also, just why did she think calling him a coward would get her anywhere??

Fed-Kun's army
I guess the asshole 'friend' in her previous world was right about something: Ripley is good at pretending to be a victim.

Woohoo thank you for picking this up!

My feelings are indescribable and my heart is in shamblessssss. i miss the sweet duke

Thank you! The hair stroking he still loves her..but he's still angry so it's understandable..ugh want them to make up already..girl just apologize and tell him the TRUTH everything. Ugh want them to make up already..

Sigh... I can't even-

Ripley, you're such a dumbass, seriously. It was quite charming at the beginning, but now I just find it annoying. She's just doing sh*t over and over and can't speak the right words when she needs them.

Please, tell him SOMETHING about your motives, ANYTHING!! And for everything that is holy, stop verbally attacking him, ugh.

Users who are viewing this thread