I Stole the Male Lead's First Night - Vol. 1 Ch. 22

It looks like
they make up around chapter 25 but there seems to be more drama coming...
can't read korean though so take it with a grain of salt

Thanks for translating\o/

Aggregator gang
imagine sleeping with a drunk person and then claiming they were the one who stole your virginity and then threatening their life if they don't marry you and then when they do some crazy shit to get out of the engagement you get mad at them and act like a victim <3 honestly my ideal man

Ohhhh laaaawd they’re so bad with communicating with each other rn....

The make-up sex after this fight will be glorious 🤣 (not a spoiler, just something I want for all of us 🥺)

Honestly she is so wrong for this but I kinda get it firstly she shouldn’t say her friends problems are because of her because she’s making seem like she the most important person there and his choices are to spite her I’m glad she talked about her friend first if she had done it after if it were me I would think that she was trying to play the self sacrifice role for her friend so I’m glad she said that first but she at the same time needs to stop within of other topics and stop beating around the bush and tell him exactly everything don’t even bring up lady rose unless necessary honestly I expect better from her now

If only they could communicate like adults but alas... I realize that it’s too much to ask for apparently 😔

I honestly hope they make up soon so they can be happy with each other.

Aggregator gang
Wow, things really took a turn for the worst

Thank you for the translation and for picking it up!

bruhhh, this is painful, i know that she reaps what she sow but the convo is just so cold. like how me and my ex talks now :(

Dex-chan lover
@thixcrib ah, if you're checking newtoki, that's not the raws, that's a pirate of the raws and it's not up to the raws (which is apparently at 29, I was wrong how far :p ). The free ones are up to 24 in raws, but there are up to 29 it seems.

Fed-Kun's army
IM SO GLAD I FCKIN DROPPED THIS SHIT HALLELUYAH

@cherokeemoon half agree but i always honestly saw his threats as not legit. iirc he clarifies that if she really doesn't want to be with him then its ok?? its still wrong to threaten her fr or not but the mc can do much better at clarifying her consent and communicating.
especially since the ml HIMSELF has heard her confess that she likes him and honestly, id be super confused and hurt with someone FIRST OFF telling me they like me (it wasn't just sex, she told him how she liked him and how what happened to him was wrong) then avoiding me, then confessing ((again)) then avoiding me

also, the fake death/injury part was fucking disgusting and how she treats him this chap was nasty i literally got manipulative toxic ex friend vibes from this shit

Nah Imma side with Ripley, the Duke seems nice surface level wise but let’s not forget— he threatened her, he’s forcing her into a marriage, he raped her (having sex with a person who’s under the influence or alcohol), and he thinks gifts and acting in love with her is ok?

n some of yall keep saying Ripley is acting like the victim, she is the victim here just like she was in the past. Y’all be pouncing on the female lead too much.

Like to get out of a potential marriage that started with rape, I’d fake my death too and run

@eminyan

Let’s start of that Ripley was raped by the Duke. The Duke threatens her into marriage because of that. Sure Ripley swayed over some of the Duke’s mannerisms but it doesn’t change the fact that the Duke is literally gaslighting her. Making her think that she (under the influence) took his virginity when in fact he took hers.

She tried almost everything, which clearly doesn’t work because The Duke was hellbent on making her his wife. Even threatening her to not back out. So she resorted to faking her death to make him, stay away from her.

I would be angry if she faked her death to keep him, that would be a completely manipulative shit move without redemption. But under this context? I’d fake my own death and run away before going into a marriage with my manipulative rapist (Ripley only gained some feelings for him after him showing his dedication by her faked post suicide).

The accusations against him are serious. While Ripley did everything she could to stop this marriage. I can’t see the Duke as the victim, at all in this situation.

Yall... im not defending no one here but... the ml has several trauma/trust issues and he's portrait by others as a very bad guy, so, even tho she was drunk, ofc he was trying "his best" to get her to love him. From his past that we saw, he didn't had a very lovelly home, so he does what he thinks will keep her close. Because, let's be honest, it was the first time that the dude got kind words from someone. So by threatening her it was a way of securing the only person that showed him some affection.
For the fl, she has trauma and issues too.
Both are damage.
None of them can be true to each other because they don't know best.
So yeah.
She only knows the side of him that she read from the book, and let's be honest, he only shows a different side when she faked her death.
And she only showed him her true side when he pushed her away.
Both have problems to overcome and they will come to a true eventually.

Dont hurt me now, but for the drunk sex, from reading it again, she did allow it to happen... it got foggy the next day ofc, but to increase the drama and her guilty of "stealing" him from the original mc. And him being the "please dont leave me" threatened her... cuz he stupid ofc... but still, dont hurt me ;-;

Users who are viewing this thread