I Stole the Male Lead's First Night - Vol. 1 Ch. 23

I can't get used to how much of a airhead (?) FL is 🤦‍♀️ I like her and she's funny but GIRL be angry at him for raping you and forcinng you into engagement. I get that this is how the story's flow & mood is supposed to be & the ML is a psycho but seriously not even one moment of anger towards him after he outright admitted?!?!?!

I wish there was more conversation after page 29. They actually started talking about shit that was happening then it fades to the next scene.

Dex-chan lover
Thank youuu

@Seriha
She was the one that jumped him.
Being drunk is not an excuse to do stupid things.

She's a funny idiot. I kinda like him more. And he looks so tired of her bs in the last panel 🤣🤣🤣

@mahtan but she was really drunk which means she wasnt in her right mind (means she didn't do smart decisions) and she didnt even know it was the Duke lets just say they both made a mistake about this whole thing..
Also thank you Translators!! well be patient!

Duke Zeronis is absolutely YABAI at this point
I'm not feeling it
This type of love he has, I wouldn't feel safe in that
Hot & Cold like that is no good

@Moom I agree with you!!! I mean when I read these genres, I know what I expect. And if I want some stories about good healthy relationships, there are others to read. But sometimes I need my dose of good old possessive guys lol.

Dex-chan lover
@FreshfEshes
Weird, I don't remember being drunk as something to be used to look over when someone does something.
It is usually an agravant, if I'm not wrong.

Why should it be different in this case?

I’m just... So happy... I was crying so hard in the previous chapters, and thanks to the gods they resolved everything (or almost everything). I so glad T wT

Thanks for both of you for the chapters (´༎ຶོ◡༎ຶོ`)

@mahtan

Duke was the one who took her to the bedroom/bed and the one who initiated the kiss so how exactly did Ripley jump him?

And she was drunk as hell so any consent given during that time isn't a consent.

Users who are viewing this thread