I Stole the Male Lead's First Night - Vol. 1 Ch. 28

@Ubejam I completely agree with you. I feel like the story just isn't really going anywhere right now with the way the MC is behaving and putting herself into the same situations over and over again.

Am I the only one who thinks this desperately needs a proofreader? I feel that I am usually pretty good at piecing together the meaning of things, but I got lost on a number of places.
Code:
"when the two people get closer, one stone is two"
- needs a tl note or something. Is this a Korean idiom? Or was it supposed to be the English one "killing 2 birds with 1 stone"?

Everything between
Code:
 "If you run the top"
through
Code:
"put into nolsa"
and
Code:
"if you go to caju"
through
Code:
"is it family, well-being"
made no sense to me (any interpretation I come up with is not anywhere near dark enough to deserve the reaction he received from the two ladies). I am assuming they are Korean idioms or proverbs. In which case, a tl note would be appreciated

Code:
"There is no way that stalker"
through ... lets say the end, needs proof reading by someone fluent in English, and possibly also knows a little korean since they are likely to add mistranslations trying to fix the few panels that don't flow (most of it seems fine though). The worst/most obvious in need of proof reading being
Code:
"That person will easily lady Eliot throw away"
. Everything else is just slightly confusing between panel flow errors, which might actually be correct direct translations individually, just not flowing in English.

Dex-chan lover
She's so stupid. I can't. I would have taken up his offer of crushing the guy with a display of power instead
Many thanks

Double-page supporter
That was stupid in so many ways literally ANYONE ELSE would have been fine!... ngl tho the duke is totally at fault here as well for making it complicated but Ripley.... you're the main cause😪

Group Leader
@monoreposo We try our best to make sense of the Translation haha, PLease do note that it is only us 2 working on this so 😅
We'll try to hope that the next chapter comes out better!

@thixcrib Oh, quite a small team. Well, it is definitely readable.
Only hard issue I have is whatever the duke was saying. If anyone has any clue why the ladies were so scared of his runner, king approved farmer, and caju sibling talk, and how those three things related to ruining a family, please explain it to me. That is the only part I cannot actually reason out the meaning of

And ofc, Thanks for the translations!

Contributor
I think you need a proof reader more than you need a raw provider, this chapter was rough

soooo what kinda shop is that?? no translation for the shop sign and the maid's explanation is so vague.

the whole chapter is quite hard to understand to be honest. nonetheless, thanks for the translation.

Group Leader
@cookie_honey idk why that didnt make it into the chapter om, The shops name is Isla's Crystal Orb. and yea this chapter was hard but please try to understand its only 2 people working on this!!

@monoreposo

The reason they look so scared is because he says:
If he's a merchant noble, just pressure their funds. Make vendors reject them, and buyers boycott them.
If he's a noble with farm lands, just tell the emperor: "Your Majesty, I've surveyed the land and it'd make a great national project!" With high wages and a need for manpower, we'll just steal all the men from their farms.
If he's not the head of his family, that's even easier. I'll go straight to the head, and tell him that if his idiot family member doesn't leave Baron Hailey alone, I'll do what I mentioned above.

That was a stupid move . She never learn that her ideas are always bad ones... #facepalm

Thank you for this chapter 🙏!

Users who are viewing this thread