I Stole the Male Lead's First Night - Vol. 1 Ch. 34

zeronis was a bit harsh but she’s tired and overworked so i’ll forgive you for being too possessive 🤧 thanks for the update !!

The Duke is going to get PISSED off. Some people need to have scares like that to get thd meaning of rest. I hope Ripley learnd from this!

Thank you do much for the translation!

Thank you for the translations!

I’m still not the biggest fan of the duke + I don’t understand why they are having the wedding so quickly lol let my girl ripley breath.

Also I hope she’s not pregnant so many love stories / romance novels end with the FL being pregnant it’s ridiculous

Fed-Kun's army
Relatable queen 👏🏻
Also, ty for the update!

Did not consider the possibly she could be pregnant until reading the comments. Oh no 😅 I really hope not though. Way too soon in the story for that imo.

I think Zeronis is right in this one. He is just worried seeing Ripley working too hard. I mean who isn't worried seeing your fiancée bleed her nose?!

Dex-chan lover
Intentionally falling over face first then passing > ruin wedding shoes
Understandable

C’mon you are going to be her husband not her father, Zeronis. You shouldn’t force her schedule or take away her freedom like that.
Everyone has the freedom to lead the life they deem best. You better discuss and persuade her for a mutual agreement, not force and imprison her urgh...

@Harriet_ I agree, it was way too patriarchal even if it was for Ripley's health. She's an adult and should be able to make decisions for her life whether she's a woman or not. I really didn't like Zeronis attitude, it's not like if their world was a faithful depiction of European Renaissance anyway.

And tx for the chapter !

i wish they communicated better... zeronis is right to have her work less but the way he says it is so bad

Users who are viewing this thread