I Stole the Male Lead's First Night - Vol. 1 Ch. 39

Dex-chan lover
SOMEBODY'S GETTING FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKED
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ykAXB3JFy4

Ripley has been so dense in the past few chapters (duh, why couldn't she realize everyone were worried about her health) I feel like her stupidity might rival Bakarina's. She was kinda okay in the previous chapter when she managed to escape, but now she's back sitting with the perpetrator.

At this point I'm sticking to this manga for Zeronis. He deserves his happy ending after this much headache Ripley has caused. Silvia too. She's done so much she deserves a long break.

Ugh.....why'd she have to appear on my screen just after the scene when they had mushy-mushy time...'it' ruined my mood. 'It' does not deserve to be called 'her'.

@Kidfury1412 ... from Bakarina
https://mangadex.org/search?title=bakarina

The manga where bakarina, a girl who hit her head really hard on the ground, is forever mentally impaired and has to be watched at all times. After hitting her head, she thinks she is a vile monkey and constantly climes trees, throws things at people, and stuffs her face like an animal. It even depicts her shoving her fists into manure on a regular basis....
Its a manga targeting those who deal with the mentally impaired, or like monkeys. A comedy of the pain nobles feel as they are suddenly turned into zookeepers do to the unfortunate accident this girl had

In other words, its like Murenase! Shiiton Gakuen, but inversed. One monkey girl sent into a school of human nobles.

I have a feeling that Zeronis will have Rose suffer slowly and agonizingly. Things like her family losing their title, bankruptcy etc.

I hope im right tho.. ovo;

I love how they showed us the duke crying not like some mangas just showing the tears of the man. Seeing him with emotions like that makes a big change since we only see him with a poker face or with a smile

Why don't she tells that Rose is the one who kidnapped her and tried to kill her ? She already said nothing when Rose pushed her off the boat. Rose should already have a rope around her neck and yet nothing happened. What is she planning to do now, talk to her ? Come on...

The duke's interaction with ripley is always so sweet Imma crying at the corner of my room😭😭😭😭😭

Users who are viewing this thread