I Stole the Male Lead's First Night - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

lowkey confused about how being evil will benefit her but tbh im here for it

Yassssss Ripley go for it! Be a strong woman! Take no shit!

Hehe she's so adorable with wanting to be a villainess and outright calling who slapped her. I'm glad ML is so doting with her, rather than standoffish or tsundere.

Thanks for the chapter.

That smirk is tho 😏

Oof it’s cuz Zero met her and that’s why his perception of love is different from the novel 😩 I love it but u can still see his underlying obsession tendencies coming thruuuu

What a moment in the carriage 🥰 how smoooooth

"Love is sharing warmth,"

tenor.gif

for some reason I don't like MC but one side I like MC. brhh I don't know what this is saying, love hate maybe? :v

Lmao Sylvia is my girl, I love her replies to Ripley! The duke is a lot more wholesome to what Ripley thinks of her as!

Fed-Kun's army
LJKDLKJ SHE TOLD ON HER HELL YEAAAAH LMAOOOO!!! GOOD ON YOU, WHY ON EARTH WOULD SHE COVER FOR THAT STALKER???? she only did it bc she wanted to be ~evil~ but i'll take it!! also omg duke??? what a good answer?? i swooned a bit. man did ripley just change this man after ONE night?? SHE REALLY ROCKED HIS WORLD, HUH... good for you, girl!!! way to go!!! also her maid is amazing lmaooo

thank you for the update~!

I've been slapped once as a joke by my friend and it was not even a strong slap but it still hurts, i wonder how hard she got slapped for it to be swollen.

Omg that was the sweetest meaning of love I've ever heard from a yandere ML ❤

Users who are viewing this thread