I Stole the Male Lead's First Night - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
I love her maid, she's just as sarcastic as Yona from beware the villainess.

Sylvia is the best part of this series, although the rest of the characters are also entertaining, her dgaf attitude is a riot.

This is so cute!! I hope she realizes that the duke from the novel and from her world are different from each other. At the same time, I want her to know how the duke changed so much too hehe :>

🤣🤣🤣🤣 I just can't with these characters 🤣🤣

I wished I could ask for faster releases BUT! I won't ever do that for my selfish sake since I know it takes a lot of effort and time (and gray cells) to bring up this quality. Rather, I hope the group won't over do it: Festina lente 😁

Thanks for the chapter 😘

wow this is the MC of my dreams!!! finally someone who's unafraid to stand up for herself 😆

Maid is funny I love her 😂
Also, so he likes her because she gives him warmth.... wholesome but my mind also thought of something else lol

Thank you for the update!!

My guy’s really out here talking about love after spending one (1) night with her and having cakes 😂😂
Also, maid-sama is hilarious and I want a spin off just for her

Let's take a moment to remember that one of the first things we learn about ML is that he's a perfectionist who won't even accept a speck of dust on his food. That night between them must have been AMAZING asgahjkl and amazing enough that he actually asked her if it was her first time 🤣

@mymilkshakes
My man was just sexually frustrated in the original story lol
Honestly? I'm starting to think so too 😂😂😂

Users who are viewing this thread