I Swear I Won't Bother You Again! - Vol. 2 Ch. 10.1

I really dislike the father. He acts like a total a-hole just because MC is the daughter of someone he didn't love. He's also quick to assume that she's bullying get half sister. What kind of trashy father is this.

Anyone wanna give spoilers on who's end game, I really dont want it to be the prince and I just the good news or bad news now so I can read it without being extremely disappointed, I'd rather know ahead so I can either stop shipping my ship and lessen the disappointment or look forward to this 10x more

Dex-chan lover
@mammaria maryjun is a person that doesn’t realize her very presence is like rubbing salt in a wound and for yulan
She is warming up for him, she realize she like him
and
For what I read, I don’t believe she won’t end with him
For me, for this story to be great, author needs to address 2 things:
Violete father needs to gets some sort of punishment (he is the villain, imho), the root cause of her trying to kill maryjun is his lack os love towards her and second: Maryjun realizes she does warm with her presence and tries to make up for this

Dex-chan lover
@Is1026 totally agree, the father needs to be addressed by the author... but I think it will take long, the author is extremely slow paced with the story, really slow development imho.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
The moral I learned from this story.

"When pushing doesn't work... Pull. And if pulling works after pushing failed, the guy you are after is probably an asshole."

Contributor
God, i hate this prince even more with each chapter.
And i don't even know why, he just repulse me a lot after his original attitude.

can you guys like fvcking leave them alone? uuuggghhh you prince! you little sister! and you glasses!!! what's with your brains?!

Aggregator gang
VIOLETTE.... MY BABY, MY CHILD, MY FIRST BORN!!!

also Yulan and Vio are precious children I wish that bitch prince would leave her alone, I wish Maryjun would GROW A BRAIN, and I wish their father would die. Like just drop dead there's no redeeming that scum. Like can he go on a business trip and get attacked by bandits or some shit for the love of GOD

Dex-chan lover
Why do I get the Feeling the prince is gonna want her now?
this is BS.

Banned
i hope she did not end up with anyone here cause no one here helped her in past timeline.

Fed-Kun's army
@Kurieito it doesnt say enough in the beginning to know for sure but i dont think anybody couldnt have helped her- if you're punished under the command of a royal literally no one can go against that + she literally attempted to kill somebody so nobody could stop that and she did bully the sister so-
i still thought it was unfair with the family bias though

Dex-chan lover
...I mean...what's there to say?

The prince doesn't deserve her, and they continue to be a nuisance to her life. I guess if there's anything, Violette should tell her sister just how unpleasant her presence is because of their horrible father.

Little sis didn't do anything wrong besides being naive, but that's all the more reason to just be straight with her.

Aggregator gang
stupid prince. all he did is opening her old wounds. first questioning her sewing skill that she learned in prison and now this tea memories that she had with her abusive mom.

Lol, the prince is fine. He had perfectly legitimate reasons to dislike past Vio and now that she's changed her ways it's reasonable that he's now able to appreciate her good parts that were previously buried under her understandable craziness. His main problem was a bit of moral immaturity and quickly jumping to conclusions which he's owned up to. Yulan on the other hand seemed like the perfect caring love interest but is now starting to seem a bit obsessive.

@Nerdygirl70 wouldn't a more meaningful question be to ask you first who you'd like her to end up with? I mean, seems to me that the choices are akin to Boy Next Door/Best Friend who was there for her through thick and thin vs Trophy Husband/Prince Bishi.

What would I prefer? Hmm... I'm fond of reverse harems where the girl ends up with the best friend and the trophy husbando. But, if not, I'm going to vote for the BF. The prince seems opportunistic. He might grow thanks to her exposure, but in truth, I feel like her maintaining a relationship with him would ultimately lead her down a path to dependency. But, it also seems like those two princes refuse to give up on her, so maybe she shares? =P I don't know. Her sister was supposed to marry the Prince, but now he's all but forgotten about her, and the downtrodden bishi with less sparkles and power is getting ignored. :/ I legit can't decide, but I'm gonna say best friend because the Prince is better as a foil and study buddy. But, not exactly romance material. I think he'd inadvertently hurt the MC because he's oblivious like Maryjun.

@TurntAturn I think there's more to his "immaturity" than simply that. He's also got a "hero" complex and doesn't know how to appreciate a fine lady, and he's also a bit emotionally clueless too. He doesn't strike me as the type who would truly get or be able to fulfill the MC's emotional needs. He doesn't necessarily understand her like the Best Friend. His relationship with his sibling/cousin is similar to Maryjun and the MC's. So, in a sense, I feel like they're both kindred spirits with one another. The relationships could work if they have good lines of communication via diversity, but that would take a lot of work and it would also take Maryjun's character doing some major developing. =P Though, I sense the Dad in all of this will get a face stomping by the Royal Family before all is said and done. =P

Fed-Kun's army
@Karmichel aaaah thanks!!! i tried looking for spoilers but it was kind of confusing and apparently the ML STILL wasn't established? or something.
i'm really rooting for yulan and maryjun falling for him just makes her even more hateful imo afdslkjfdj the fact that she ~likes her sister sooooo much but doesn't say/do anything about how she's treated makes her hateful, but her trying to take people away from her is just... augh. even if she doesn't mean to be evil, it's unforgivable imo. i really want that awful father to just die negl but anyway TEAM YULAN

Users who are viewing this thread