I Swear I Won't Bother You Again! - Vol. 2 Ch. 10.1

.1 .2 ah I hate spilt chapter. Sometimes it gives unnecessary cliffhangers. Let's just hope it doesn't happen here.

Shame...I actually like Maryjun but it's easy to hate her because of the father and the situation he has created...He's the real villain😡 Maryjun though, now that she has witnessed how harshly Vio is being treated by the father, I will hold Maryjun responsible if she doesn't call her father out. She has these high ideals but if they do not extend to the way Vio is being treated then she is a hypocrite. I like Maryjun and I hope Vio and her can actually be friends but I'll take back what I said if Maryjun does nothing about the father.
Thanks for the chapters!

I hate having to superscroll and practically skip all these Claudia interactions because they're absolute garbage but they also take up a huge chunk of the story.
If the entire story is going to be like this then the artist shouldn't have wasted our time on any of this bullshit.

I hope Vio ends up with Yulan. The prince is trash, he only likes her because she is not chasing after him anymore. Tf is up with that.

Also i know maryjun isn't the source of the blame but still if she really does believe on that ideals of her, she should realize how badly her sister was treated by the father compared to her. She would stand up for servants and commoners but not to her sister?? That's what i call a hypocrite. That goes to say the father is 100% at fault here. He's just an asshole who cheated on his wife and treated a misstress's daughter better than his legitimate daughter whom he abandoned for years. What a shitty father

Why are you meddling in the other affair, if your prince like Vio then he should make a move himself. My poor Yulan I’m cheering for you, my boy.

ngl i like yulan better for our vio :( he truly cherishes her & i don't like how the prince suddenly notices vio just because she's stopped pining over him smh but *sigh* it seems like he's the true ML

AUTHOR I SWEAR IF UR GONNA FORCE VIO TO BE WITH THE PRINCE, IM COMING AFTER U

Fed-Kun's army
Yulan you are absolutely divine
Anytging that thought ill of you would be an enemy of the heavens

Glasses needs to die.

Her father needs to be strung up by his testicles.

The prince needs to move the fuck on.

Yulan needs to make a move.

Users who are viewing this thread