I Swear I Won't Bother You Again! - Vol. 2 Ch. 10.2

Dex-chan lover
She better not be catching feelings for that piece of shit prince when Yulan is RIGHT THERE.

I really hope she doesn’t fall for that stupid prince.

Did you miss the entire prologue of this series? She's been in love with him from the start, she just decided to give up after returning to the past, which doesn't make feelings go away.

This is one of those series that I find it really hard too like anyone, sure I can sympathize with several characters but I'm not a huge fan of any of them. The main character isn't trying to become a better person she just doesn't want to end up the same position. Her sister isn't naive she is choosing to be ignorant a little common sense and she should understand her family situation. Yulan is a bit possessive or maybe defensive but as long as it doesn't go too far his character is salvageable. As for the prince he is literally ordering his servant to fuck over his half brother to get a girl who isn't paying attention to him anymore. Fuck Him! I vote nunnery

Aggregator gang
YULAN THIS ISN'T HOW YOUR CHRISTMAS OUGHT TO BE ‪( ᵒ̴̶̷̥́ ^ ᵒ̴̶̷̣̥̀  )‬

Aggregator gang
@Seraph_best_girl She didn't go in with the intent of becoming a better person...and how does that take away from her clearly starting to become one and actually feeling ashamed and horrified of her past life and admitting to herself she was just awful to Claudia and Maryjun and deciding to never be like that again!

She is no longer the girl that before she looped back, thought she never did anything wrong after trying to kill her sister, heck, in the LN she actually sabotages herself and outright refuses to entertain any ideas of romance BECAUSE she is filled with regret and she is absolutely terrified of becoming a stalker again or being way too possessive of her boyfriend/husband, even seemingly encouraging Yulan to find someone else, even her sister, over her because she does not want to treat anyone like she treated Claudia and Maryjun ever again.

Just because she isn't shouting all the time she decided to become a better person, doesn't mean she isn't becoming one.

Users who are viewing this thread