I Swear I Won't Bother You Again! - Vol. 3 Ch. 14.1

I really hope she doesn't end up with the crown prince. He left her last time for her little sister, he's scum. Geez, I have second ML fever with Yulan; but he's so adorable. And thanks for the translations up until now!

Dex-chan lover
Looking forward to 5 years from now and learning how her exchange with Maryjun ends. 😤🌸

Though it's understandable, it's always a shame whenever a scanlation group drops a series because of official licensing. Mostly because the official release will take ages to catch up to what we already have and also because can't read free no more. 😔

@ayatome Maryjun gets a lot of leeway in the story and from readers because in the story right now: Violette's mother just died and three new people moved in immediately. In what world do you act happy about your circumstances changing when someone just lost a parent? In what world are you not aware of why your parents couldn't get married? Why your big sister never lived with her father? Why random girls call your mother bad words? And what all that means for Violette's well-being?

If anyone is deserve to die in this manga it is none other than mc and heroine's father. I hope he died a dog's death

Dex-chan lover
I dont like Maryjun because she doesnt realize just how much Violette is suffering because of her. ..

Please hands off of Yulan, Maryjun. He's reserved for MC. I read some spoilers and I really hope you just focus on other people, like for example the Prince. Both you and him suit each other better anyway. Also if you really do love your sister, shouldn't you be more sensitive with the atmosphere around you? Just an advice tho.

Aggregator gang
@mimi88 second ML fever? but it looks like yulian is the ML. if the prince is the actual ML i'm a bit annoyed since he's PoS for just liking her when she loses interest.

I am really glad it's getting published but I am sad I have to wait until June :(

@Flowerthinking I think we should look at this in the long-term. If Maryjun does marry the prince, then the whole Kingdom would be entirely dependent on the King. Maryjun has little to no experience in nobility and doesn't clearly show good courtesy. She would be easy to manipulate with the image of her being a Saint. If the prince does love her and wants to marry her, then Maryjun will have to be a concubine. She's not fit for the title as Queen.

Dex-chan lover
Ugh... So we have to wait for the official publication to catch up before we get any more

I know being all iNnOcEnT is a heroine trope but I honestly hate characters that lack self awareness; she's better with the shallow and insufferable Prince and letting Yulia for our MC that actually matches with him.

But knowing how it goes she'll like him and a bunch of misunderstandings will happen until the FL finally gets with him...

Maryjun is so annoying lol. I know she isn't really at fault in this situation (it's clearly the shit father's fault) but she is truly just so annoying and clingy...tbf I suppose Violette could have done a better job getting Maryjun to go by herself, but I can see why she wouldn't want to test her ability to stay out of her father's stink eye.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, it was picked up ?
Seven Seas will publish the series I Swear I Won’t Bother You Again! (Manga) for the first time in North America in print and on digital platforms in single volume editions. Volume 1 will be released in June 2021 for $12.99 USA / $16.99 CAN.

Ah yes, excellent, lets wait a year for the official release to catch up to the first 5 chapters... It will probably be the end of 2022 before we get back to where we are right now. May as well forget this series ever existed.

Dex-chan lover
@twilightspirits
Thank you for translating up till now!
Yes thank you!

@TetraSky
... released in June 2021 for ...

Ah yes, excellent, lets wait a year for the official release to catch up to the first 5 chapters... It will probably be the end of 2022 before we get back to where we are right now. May as well forget this series ever existed.
Yeah honestly f me

@iskaeil
Maryjun is so annoying lol. I know she isn't really at fault in this situation (it's clearly the shit father's fault) but she is truly just so annoying and clingy...tbf I suppose Violette could have done a better job getting Maryjun to go by herself, but I can see why she wouldn't want to test her ability to stay out of her father's stink eye.
I understand your frustration, but from Maryjun's perspective she suddenly has an older sister who so far has been taking care of her and watching out for her well. She is new to high society / nobility so of course she would want to stay comfortable under the wing of her older sister than to stick her neck out as a new and possibly looked down upon noble?
I dunno ... just laying out a potential counter-argument here

Users who are viewing this thread