I Swear I Won't Bother You Again! - Vol. 3 Ch. 14.2

I'm sorry but I only like Yulan X Violette (I think that's the correct way to spell their names), but I do get the prince. I mean before she was rude and had a horrible personality that no one liked (even though you should really blame the father) but now she's more mature and kind so I get why he likes her now than before. BUT YULAN X VIOLETTE IS THE BEST AND IF THE AUTHOR SHIPS HER WITH THE PRINCE.... IMMA DROP THIS FASTER than MY SISTER COMES RUNNING FOR DESSERT!

edit: She wasn't that bad in the past it was her love for someone to love her that drove her mad ( ijust exaggerated a bit). She was still a somewhat unlikeable person tho to her sister and the prince. I mean I understand why the prince didn't like her in the first life since she was a tad bit too aggressive in her actions approaching the prince while bullying her half sister. I feel like when the prince realized Violette wasn't visiting the student council he was interested because it was unlike her past self(, Not him immediately falling in love). This led to him finding out how much she has changed and is now liking her present self. PLUS the past Violette didn't actually love the prince so...
Sorry if it seems like I'm just droning on and on but I had to reply to 5 comments

Thank you for the scanlation!

I really want her to be with Yulan tho 😭😭😭

Double-page supporter
That last page, I really like Gia, wild, carefree, muscle head, big appetite. He's like a Shōnen manga protagonist.

Thank you for the chapter!

Also, boooooooo, go away prince. I want to see more sister healing growth.

Nooooo. I don't like the prince and his aide xD
If someone shows no interest in interacting with you or dislike: Leave.Them.The.F.Alone.
... Are the aware there is such thing called harassment? Get lost you, damn royalty. <(`^´)>

Yulan real MVP. Period.

Aw Gia ish cute~

Thanks for the chapter, hope you'll welcome new year with lots of good things~

Users who are viewing this thread