I Swear I Won't Bother You Again! - Vol. 3 Ch. 14.2

Dex-chan lover
@ChainedWish she didn't had that much of a bad personality in the past, if not Yulan wouldn't be in love for her in both version (big assumption that Yulan is also a time traveler), she was obsessive with the prince and in the end went mad.

I really wish she would tell her sister "I don't hate you, I hate that your existence is proof of my Father's abandonment of me and my mother, so leave me alone."

But, did you see the height of the prince's heels!?

I see 3 explanations here: proportions goof, height complex, or he's just that fabulous 🌟

Contributor
@Lunavolks for that part, its a he, since they were talking about yulan. It basically says her sister is not around and yulan is not around to third wheel the rendezvous.

naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh bro he cant just chase after her like she hadnt been pursuing him before the sister came and he just ignored her
and i didnt realise the prince wore FIVE INCH HEELS DAMN GIRL

Aggregator gang
Bruhh I really hate it when someone intrudes my alone time especially if it’s someone who hurt me so much

I really want Vio and Yulan as a couple. Get that prince out of the picture!!! Don't waver Vio! Just focus on Yulan

Fed-Kun's army
No.. I don't want her to get with the prince. He doesn't deserve her. It would be like if at the end of skip beat, kyoko got with fuwa instead of ren. That would be blasphemy.
If she gets with the prince or this series begins to show signs of that, I will drop it so hard. I hate that cliche the most in these prince killed me in my last life, so I'll love him in my best life redo, ones. Fuck that.

I just cant ship them author :’) no matter how u try to push them together i dont like HIM 🤚🏼 Yulan best boi

ffs just leave her a rest already prince and sister....

Users who are viewing this thread