I Swear I Won't Bother You Again! - Vol. 3 Ch. 14.2

@kawaii123456 thank you for somehow answering @phoenixden 's curiosity. Because... arrrghh I wanted Maryjun to feel GUILTY (NOW! even though the situation is technically not her fault but their parents) for being sooo optimistic(?) and happy when you can see tension in the house and in school.
Seriously that damn father should become immortal and be banished to the sun since he can't stop being to hotheaded and selfish.

Oh my Yulan... if this is one of the ways where our dear Violette can figure out that it's you for her, it's ok to stay at home and recuperate and let that dumbass be a dumbass-justice-jerk in front of her.

@hedgemoney that blasphemy should never happen. I can't even imagine them together even though I liked "Prisoner" MV. In this one, the prince is too dense and self-centered to see what Violette needs. So that's an even more of an NG to me.

Thank you for picking this up!😊😍

Dex-chan lover
@kyonichisama did you forget about the first chapter where he suddenly party crashed and accused her of random BS and Yulan comes to her rescue ?

OF COURSE, This will happen, MC who promise won't bother anyone will accidently fail. DROPPED

Dex-chan lover
Everyone please remember, her father is a Piece of Shit, this is all his fault.

Dex-chan lover
@Toon_Jay
And speaking about denseness, pretty sure the MC is super fucking dense as well for not realizing that CHANGING THE NATURE OF HER ACTIONS ENTIRELY HAS MADE PEOPLE THINK DIFFERENTLY OF HER, AS WELL AS CHANGE ENTIRELY THE FUCKING COURSE OF EVENTS!
She more or less came to that conclusion in chapter 3 though.

Dex-chan lover
Who would have imagined that not being a massive bitch would cause people to like you.
I'm shocked.
Shocked I tell you.

... Look, I’m happy he finally discovered the phenomenon known as feelings, but suddenly desperately pining for the girl who finally gave up on your rude, ignorant ass is just fucking disgusting.

On the flip side, pre-reversal FL was kind of a bitch, I guess?

But what’s the conclusion at the end of the day? FL’s father is the ultimate villain.

Get away from this girl you dumdum! Get away I said!
Ughh I want to bite his head off?! Why am I so angry lol

Fuck this prince 🤮
You only started caring once you realized she just wasn’t “into” you
Not once in the past did you try to understand her, but now that she’s actually trying to live for herself, NOOWW YOU NOTICE.
The father is the worst part in all of this, I hope he never gets any redemption whatsoever, villainess mangas really like forgiving mentally abusive fathers only because they’re hot or “tsundere”. 😬
Praying this one goes a different route from the cliche.

@Kuroageha youuuuu mean all those comments also accompanied by WN readers wondering why the manga is developing so differently than the WN? Yeah I read them. There have been cases already where the novel>manga>anime chain gets broken by deviation. Even now, at the end of the day, her being with Yulan might appear forced because they messed up the development period.

@N_Yuzuki yeah, i know they said that but the chapters just dont appear like it at all. Or worse, it makes me worried that when she does finally favour yulan, it will feel forced because they didnt write towards it. Only time will tell i guess...

Users who are viewing this thread