I Swear I Won't Bother You Again!

Who is the male lead? I hope it's not he prince. He is a hypocrite. He disliked the MC because she pursued him even when he made it clear that he wasn't interested. Now he's doing the same thing to her. He wants her now that she said she's not interested in him and keeps pursuing her even after it became clear she's not interested. He's also too quick to judge people without even understanding what's going on in the situation. He blamed the MC for her sister's ruined dress without even asking what happened.

I feel so bad for the MC. She just wanted to be loved. Even though her father had such a terrible relationship with her mother, that's no excuse to treat the MC this way. Her sister also makes things worse for her. The sister is such an airhead. The only people who supported her were her maid and childhood friend. I hope her childhood friend is he male lead.

@aigre-douce
Thank goodness! I've read too many mangas where the second male lead is so much better than the male lead. I'm glad it's not the case in this manga.

I’M ROOTING FOR YULAN! YULAN YULAN YULAN YULAN, EVERYBODY NOW! YULAN YULAN YULAN!

GO AWAY PRINCE!!! GO AWAY!!! ...

and die. Jk.

I literally hate the sister and that crown prince (also the dad) since they don't understand her past and what she had to go through, like her mother abusing her and her being reincarnated that's why I'm rooting for Yulan to become ml and they can fall in love or fl to run away and become a nun.

istfg if the ML is the prince almost everybody here will be dropping this LOL same w me 🐒🤙

Damn, Prince Claudia looks good and charming but our lovely Violette doesn't like you anymore, ha ha ha ♡´・ᴗ・`♡

i see a lot of i hate ... here so doesn't look like both genders can read this xD
i mean it just isnt good most of the time the story feels dumb and bot like one of the characters used their brain
i fixed it in the box above but cant bost it so iam gonna leave it like that cause iam lazy

Prince already killed her once, and he's shown to be kinda shallow. They're forcing him quite a bit as a love interest though. If the prince wins after killing her and she just "forgets all about that" then It'll be kinda shitty no matter how they play it off. I know it'll never happen but she really should leave town like she planned at the start of the story.

Ngl I do like watching the prince suffer from pining but I don't actually want him to win UGH vio pls pay more attention to yulan and mary don't you even dare think about shipping the prince and vio together

i know vio would get her happy end with
yulan
in the end but i’m too impatient for it T___T

I'm glad that a lot people agree that the Prince is not a suitable ML. My boy Yulian deserves Vio, and visa versa. They have a lot more chemistry together than the prince with Vio. The prince just rubs me the wrong way. He has this weird sense of justice that just comes off as shallow in the end. Plus I need justice for the "childhood friend" lead. They just don't win enough 😞

Users who are viewing this thread