I Swear I Won't Bother You Again!

I refuse to ship her with Claudia, sorry not sorry.

Like, he likes her now that she isn’t interested in him anymore, he never tried to understand her or anything, it’s true that Vio was quite arrogant, but like, behind that she is a really nice person. He could have tried to get to know her before judging, looks deceive.

What I hate the most is that they (that assistant and the prince himself) are trying to force Vio to meet that prince, when it’s obvious that she is avoiding him, and Yulan had a point when he said that Claudia acted according his selfish pity, it wasn’t until he found out of Vio’s problems at home that he tried to comfort her, like, you weren’t even interested in knowing her circumstances and now that someone else told you, you go there and “help her”. Bulls*it.

Now that she moved on don’t go to shake her life, she has enough at home.

Another character that I hate, with the rotten megane; bitch little sister and stupide prince, the holy trinity of assholes has been completed

If she ends up with the prince im not gonna continue this... like fr i really like yulan😢😢

I honestly can’t wait for the cover image to be changed, I get annoyed every time I see this guys face

See i actually hope she ends up with the prince, i dont really care for yulan at all. Besides, Vio did previously try to kill her sister so it's not like she was just misunderstood so I'm not bothered at all by the Prince and her sister liking her this time.

That aid is really getting on my nerves and that prince needs to be shown the door 🙄 istg if she doesn’t end up with Yulan I’m rioting 😤

Thank you for the update!
I am very hope that she will ship with yulan not with the prince!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread