I Swear I Won't Bother You Again!

Aw man, I hate it when they made the other ML to be psychopath just to justified that the FL need to end up with "destined" lead. It's f-in stupid. Lazy if I may say.

That's the 3rd chapter of a manga I've read tonight that felt like it cut off before the chapter finished and just has weird cliff hangers... this is just depressing from my pov lol

No updates in 3 months, only half chapter was updated and with it comes the announcement that it's going to be dropped..... f this, I'm out.

all i want is for yulan and vio to be happily in love with each other and escape the drama those around them have caused. they are soulmates and deserve happiness

I’d love this so much more if the chapters didn’t take 10 years to release, every time i read it i forget what happened and the continuity is ;(

This cover makes me want to drop this instantly. InB4 FMC ends up with him despite all that has happened.

Someone please spoil me on MMC (and maybe if the price, half-sister, and father get some sweet justice).

And of course its Seven Seas who gets the license..

I dont mind forking out to support the series but their release schedule is freaking whack.. RE:Monster was stuck in freaking vol.3 FOR A WHOLE BLOODY YEAR!

Crap only knows the schedule for this....

@fadasa123 Well, in the original timeline he strung her along and then got engaged to her sister and then wanted her to be executed... all under the banner of justice. So he did psychopathic all on his own

Group Leader
@Ceereus

Uh no that's completely wrong. She stalked and harrassed him in the first tl. And ironically it was vio who pushed MJ and the prince together through her actions

And the execution was cause she tried to murder he sister who was gonna be the future queen.

@az21

Readers + hating on females characters besides the MC. Name a better duo

@theilikepie

what FMC did was definitely wrong, and she even got punished for it. i wanted to see some retribution or regret from people who pushed her to do that. FMC is definitely no saint (in fact she's an attempted murderer as you said), but the people around her aren't scot free either.

Users who are viewing this thread