I Swear I Won't Bother You Again!

Group Leader
@Forfirith It was an extra chapter. Usually, those are made to be the same number of pages as there are remaining to fill in the space of the physical volume. Otherwise, you end up with those random blank pages at the end of a book. It’s very nice of the authors to draw something interesting to fill it.

The maid is the 2nd best character, screw the dense protagonists they are absolute rock walls

Can I just have a Yuri version that Vio and Marin end up together? I would die for that (even it's impossible though 😔)

Hate the father like yh you were forced to get married but tf does that have to do with ur daughter?She suffered more because u decided to run off with a lover for years and suddenly come back when the mum is dead.Then he just starts being cold to her like bruh it's not her fault you were not their for years honestly everything is his fault no wonder she turned into a villainess with a family like that who wouldnt?Personally the only wrong she did was implicate her sister into this who had nothing to do with it because she couldnt vent her anger on her father.

I am whole heartedly rooting for Yulan. Like prince you only notice her once she stops paying attention to you?

The most interesting character are Yulan and the maid, Marin(?)
Really, that’s refreshing. Not that I want to compare but I prefer maid who oversees and act accordingly to her status and close like friends, which I don’t see in villainess manga. She hits the heart so hard. While Yulan discreetly love her and stay by her side, recently. Which is i have one question. Why didn’t he help the MC when she was convicted? Still a plothole in my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread