I Swear I Won't Bother You Again!

The only acceptable love interests are Yulan and the maid, hands down. If she falls in love with that bitch ass prince I will drop this shit so hard. Too many of these stories are ruined by princes and CEOs like him.

Dex-chan lover
Fuck Yulan Fuck the prince, Marin is best girl.
Especially Yulan fuck him because of him the Yuri route collapsed :mad:

I hope this doesn’t end up like abandoned empress where the female lead ended up with the stupid conceited prince. GRRRR

Even if Vio ends up single and not dating anyone I hope she at least gives Yulan a chance.
It’s too early in the story to determine if Vio is attracted to Yulan but he is the better & healthiest option of the two. The prince is frustrating because the only reason he was interested in the heroine in the past (presumably) was because he found Vio annoying and wanted to deter her. I don’t know if the prince was truly in love with the heroine but he doesn’t understand love. In the end I feel like personally he is going to end up playing or hurting his significant other due to this.

The prince can’t just claim to love this ideal version of Violette when he couldn’t stand her at her worst. Even the male attendant was the same when he claimed the previous version of Vio was not suited for queen but the version of her now is. You can’t just change your mind and expect the women to go along with because you’re all powerful. They did have the authority back then but that is unfair and the prince is a unredeemable selfish bastard if he does force Vio to be his bride.

Yulan in contrast is loyal, sweet and attentive to Vio so even If they date and it doesn’t work out Violette will at least learn how a person in love is to be properly treated. It’s definitely not the way the prince is treating you even though he didn’t do anything bad yet so I withhold my judgment on him for now. In the end I’m still team Yulan. Give the boy a chance!

I only root for healthy love interests, so please be it Marin or Yulan, these two are the best option the Heroine must end up together with no matte what. Or even if Violette doesn’t choose anyone, I hope she at least find her happiness with those two together by her sides.

I don’t like the prince and the vice president. They are so annoying. Violette deserves better, she has been through a lot. For them to hate her when she’s at her worst then suddenly changes opinion and likes because she’s not interested anymore, they got personality disorder or something

Been reading the novel mtl and Yulan has also come back to the past and is fantasizing about murdering Maryjun. "I dreamed of a big snake that was black, thick, and with a little effort, Maryjun's thin neck would break in an instant."

Ok this is pretty good and if she ends with anyone else than Yulan then author is just trying to mess with all readers.

Double-page supporter
Manga and LN got licensed by Seven Seas. Announced today

https://sevenseasentertainment.com/2020/11/02/seven-seas-licenses-a-regal-reset-i-swear-i-wont-bother-you-again-light-novel-and-manga-series/

Whelp, guess I have to drop this series for good. No new chapters for 3 months, only for the team to release half a chapter announcing the series will be dropped since it now has an official release, which will only produce the first volume 8 months from now. What a waste of a quality series.

Yeah I might read this When I retire in 35 years time that’s if mangadex is still around by then, this manga and other Japanese manga should be completed 😁 I better look after my eyes and memory.

Users who are viewing this thread