I Swear I Won't Bother You Again!

Wow horrible father who hates daughter just because he hated her mother! This man deserves the award for worst father of the century.

im reading the novel rn but is the cover yulan or the prince ?? YULAN IS THE ML RIGHT if not im gna riot

Fed-Kun's army
I would be sooo disappointed if she gets together with the prince even after all that stuff. I would really really hate that.

Childhood friend is not really my troupe but I can't accept any ship other than Yulan x Vio.
It will be a huge disappointment if she end up with the prince. It's not like the prince is unlikeable, I simply favor Yulan more. He's tickling my mother instinct.

yulan better be ML and be together with vio otherwise im dropping this. not that i dislike the prince its just Yulan would be way better in my opinion

Why the crown prince on the cover?? It is making me anxious about the male lead coz I desperately want it to be Yulan 😭😭😭 Yulan x violet 4 eva!!!

If Yulan and Vio are not endgame, I won’t and can’t finish this because Yulan deserves all that his precious heart desires

I guess Yulan wasn't in the Kingdom and was not informed about Vio in the first timeline, else he would've break through everything just to save her

I personally like the prince, I wouldn't mind if he and Violet end up together, the prince was not really the bad guy in her previous life, if anything he was pretty merciful of her despite almost killing his beloved bride, and Violet didn't really love him, she was obsessed over him and saw him as an object to attend happiness.

I like Yulian as a person, he is kind and gentle, buuuut I dislike his role as a character, a lot, how the author handle him is messy, Violet had no memory of him after time travel neither is mention of him for the readers POV, I have this "the hell were you before?" sort of feeling every time I see his kind gestures, one could say "well, but she didn't appreciate those gestures before dying so" I still think his role in her previous life is messy.

It really feels as if he didn't exist before, I still think that his role would have being much better if they got close together after her change, to show good things can happen for those who have a change of heart, instead of the childhood friend who always loved her despite being a girl crazy enough to obsess over a guy to the point of wanting to kill the third innocent party, and the guy never had the balls to confess his feelings.

TL;DR: I like Yulian's design and personality but I dislike his childhood friend role in the story.

Dex-chan lover
@Kayriel I have a feeling that Yulian is actually
come back in time too, it explain his animosity and overprotectiveness

If Yulian isn't the male lead I'm going to protest.

Who the hell want that crown prince to the male lead anyway :mad:

since the crown prince has that dude literally being his creepy wingman to set them up just because he has to "get the best candidate to be with the prince regardless of their own personal feelings", i wish the maid would be that person for fl cuz no way in hell should she end up with the crown prince. (I also appreciate the fact that she came into terms that she doesn't really love with the prince, and saw where he muddy vague feelings came from)

Dex-chan lover
@Cloverfr tbh I assume they barely interacted with each other maybe because she was the one who stopped talking to him in the first place given all she did in the previous timeline was chase the prince and bully her sister.

So all the current timeline interaction with him might not have happened like for example him defending violet might not have happened because she was also joining in the bullying and telling the prince off doesn't make sense cause this time the prince is actually right similar too with the 2nd chapter she would be interacting more with her lackey instead of him and if he ever showed up when the prince invited her for tea she wouldn't actually leave the prince and have a date with him.

Users who are viewing this thread