I Swear I Won't Bother You Again!

The cursed " official translator " got this too.
Why all good stuff must have to end like this... 😢

Reading others' comments, I have my own opinions.

1. The half-sister Maryjun's only crime is naivete. The prince was correct in punishing the MC in the original timeline, as she had harassed him when he clearly showed he didn't like her, then stooped to being a murderess. So, the MC did deserve what happened to her, and has been washed clean of that sin when she decided to change in her new life. The ones who need to suffer in this timeline is the father, who is responsible for her emotional degradation, and the stepmother, as she had a responsibility to the MC as soon as she stepped foot in her house. Everyone else is completely innocent.

2. This has not been translated in ages, and now we find out another translator, well known for being flaky on releases, is the one taking this up? As it stands, I almost forgot this existed.

3. Let's be honest. The whole theme of this novel is 'pointless melodrama', where a whole volume will go by without much happening. This ain't the kind of manga people get excited about anymore. Especially when we have to wait three months between ten-page chapters. How are we supposed to be invested?

Not to complain to the translators, I love what ya'll do, and am down to support when invested and wait when real life gets in the way, but in this novel's case...like I said, I almost forgot it existed.

thank u puni for all the chapters until now T__T<3

official translator again .... why . i just want some pretty noble girls

I want to grab the father's neck and twist it till it comes off like a screw

Anyway, thank you for the updates

Double-page supporter
@minoleal

Here is the raw WN at Syosetu
https://ncode.syosetu.com/n8433eb/

The manga translation is catched up to raws. The raw link is there in the Mangadex profile of the manga

@samads a title being licensed in the west is cause for celebration and an excellent incentive for the original publisher to continue serialization.

i absolutely hate situations like this, People who are abused should never have to forgive their abuser. if anything she should've stabbed her father the second she went back in time. Hes the fucking shitforbrains who deserves it.

at the beginning i was worried the male lead would be the prince but of yulan also has memories from his other life, i think he is the male lead. if not, I WILL RIOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT hmph. ._. yulan x vio 4 life

Dex-chan lover
Damn 2 year and still not done, is this the next Berserk?

Damn this got license till when the manga is going to come out... Lmao sevenseas are too slow bruh

Perhaps I've read too many in the genre but I believe the only reason her sister got together with the Prince becauseour mc liked him and was trying to get with him. Now imagine this is true period but here's where the early warning comes in she might just be doing it so she seems better than her sister in her (new?) Fathers eyes. By showing she can get what her sister is wanting first, despite not having the headstart.

Dex-chan lover
Title: I swear I won't bother you again!

MC: Keeps getting into situations involving the prince 😩

Users who are viewing this thread