I Swear I Won't Bother You Again!

I hope it becomes Vio x Yulan or even Vio doing something else entirely like her becoming nun :)). They could also possibly have Maryjun x prince,

but I am against Vio x prince due to various reasons!! In the previous year, maryjun and prince were lovey dovey and prince was harsh towards Vio(even though the reason was ok/good). She cannot possibly forget that and have healthy relationship with the prince. Never forget that she realizes now that she never had loved prince after all.

The prince might have feelings for Vio, but if Vio ends up having feelings for him, it is plain ridiculous!!

It was unexpected but I really enjoy this Comic !
Tho I pray for a Violette x Yulan or for Violette to achieve being a nun :p

Thank you Puni Translation for your work 😊

Que horrible es cuando te encuentras constantemente a personas que estas intentando evitar 🤪🙄. Me gusta mucho esta historia. Gracias por traducir 😍

yaz an update :)

really entertaining..each chapter makes great progress in the story and I like how the FL doesn't get a simple life like she wants xD
Hehe everyone is up for vio and yulan but I think the prince is not bad...still want her to end up w yulan though (¬‿¬)

I hate the prince even the time rewinded... Im shipping vio with yulan... But im curious... Where is yulan at the time that vio was imprisoned? That makes no sense! If he loves her, he will do everything to save her... Or is he too late to save vio at that time? 🤔... I need more chapters tho.... WHAT IF! What if yulan also went back in time? He is now saving vio from the prince? 🤔🤔🤔🤔 i wanna know yulan's point of view 😫!

Oof ... these are not the feels I was expecting from the title, but I want more!

If Vio doesn't end up with Yulan I am gonna be eating full cream ice cream! I swear to god!

Noooo Yulaannnn 😭
If Vio doesn't end up with Yulan im gonna curse the author!

Super ultra simplistic character analysis:
1st prince-person who acts before getting facts checked and usually causes more problems in doing so
2nd prince- in love/protective of protagonist
Steward/butler-loyal to a fault And uncaring of other people’s feelings
Protagonist sister- naive to the point of being seen as an eyesore /possible siscon
Protagonist- trying to avoid a “death flag end”
Protagonist father- asshole that should be killed and incinerator after

Users who are viewing this thread