I Swear I Won't Bother You Again!

Dex-chan lover
Read some of the WN and... Wow the feelings they give off are so different.

I'm doomed bcs i already know it only got 5 chaps, and probably be good. Now i'm dying fot another chapp T.T

Ugh... I looked at the raw and saw chapter 6 and 7, but there's still no update. I really need to learn how to read Japanese sometime.

Dex-chan lover
Of the many manga of the same type that I've seen this is one of the ones I like best. I think it's because the protagonist is (so far) clinging to her goal of fucking off to a nunnery as soon as she's able and trying not to get involved with all the self-important nobles hanging around or replace them with the suspiciously kindhearted prince of some neighboring country or some such nonsense. I'm almost certain that will change, at which point I'll probably lose interest, but for now my inner Robespierre is satisfied (as he is also in the case of Lady Rose Wants to be a Commoner).

As far as love interests go, Claudia is a dick and should be immediately discounted. Yulan seemed nice at first, but he's been showing an overbearing side that borders on yandere, not to mention getting involved with him will keep her in the fold, so to speak; if I had my way she would quit the society of aristocrats as soon as possible and just go do her own thing. Ideally she would either not pay any attention to romance or go the yuri route with Marin, who is the only other character besides Yulan who has been shown to genuinely care for her (leaving Maryjun aside because she's an oblivious airhead).

This manga is so nice and the plot hasn't changed alot since the beginning especially her motive for becoming a nun .... And that's what makes it even better . Also Claudia is so damn slow and I'm so sure shes not going to fall for him again cause she knows the consequences. As far as now I really like Yulan but he's too protective (like it can be cute to but it's kinda too much )

Please ditch the prince and don't let him get a second chance, please ditch the prince and don't let him get any chances at all, please for once just ditch the asshole and have a protagonist who makes her way out and never looks back.

If Violette doesn’t end up with Yulan, I’m probably gonna drop this :p I’m pretty sure Yulan has liked Violette for a pretty long time; he’s for sure gonna do whatever he can to make her happy so I want them to get together. I hope that he’s given a chance in this life to be with her.

I hope she goes with Yulan and not Claudia please dont go with Claudia pleaseeee dont 😣😣😣

No pls not claudia i know he is a bit different since she is different but i still hate him to the bone

This manga sure is fun, surely me like the rest of the guys below me here would prefer Yulan and Violette together than Claudia with Violette.

Dex-chan lover
Yulan and Vio ship is what everyone wants, I just hope it sails.

Users who are viewing this thread