I Swear I Won't Bother You Again!

Aggregator gang
I honestly dislike the Blonde Prince but I am kind of a fan of the childhood friend prince.

Double-page supporter
Another web novel with a saint duke daughter stealing the heroine's capture target then making even the heroine part of her harem?

Finally chapter 4 was released I just have a hunch : the maid will try to take revenge won't she?, its just a freling

Dex-chan lover
Were I in Violette's position, i would've assumed taking holy orders was the whole point of turning back the clock. Interesting that there are convents but she's not once made reference to the power that would have given her chance to repent and reconcile. *shrugs* Meh, such a story wouldn't have been romantic, I guess.

I like this concept better shorn of all the nattering about past lives and game mechanics.

Dex-chan lover
hoo hoo~ drama intensifies!? :D

PS: TBH i would snap at that father if i was her.. seriously.. fcking hypocrite..

i swear i won't bother you again, so please translate the ch 5 😂

Contributor
I appreciate that in this one the protagonist actually did do the horrible things she's taking on the mantle of (rather than the isekai versions where it's just "I won't follow the plot, wait, why would I, that's not even me!")

It could have been a lot more powerful if the first chapter actually went through the events leading up to her downfall, rather than starting at the conclusion and summarizing how we got there... though it's also a lot less heavy of a read this way, which is nice in it's own way... I'm conflicted.

Users who are viewing this thread