I Swear I Won't Bother You Again!

At least this is not gamer girl stuck in the body of otome game villainess. Good for me.

It's typical isn't it. Take interesting characters and settings and slap them onto the most clichéd japanese High school tropes, even if it makes no sense whatsoever. ?

plz continue your translation is great and the story is unusual and interesting at the same time ?

... for now let me ship her with her sister... just... let me dream for a bit okay?

...Still no new chapter huh. I was hoping it would update this month, but it seems like it'll take longer :(

Double-page supporter
Iris got so tired of her job and work, she decided to be another Bakarina.

Supporter
So it's one of those otome game villainess stories without the otome game.

It took me a shitload of time to realize that this manga is from the VN lol. I've been reading that novel from some time and I didn't properly connect the points, shame on me.
That silly matter aside, it's great that this became a manga~, I can enjoy it even MOAR!

Thanks for translating!

Dex-chan lover
I can't get over my desire to see their father get drop kicked for even giving the main character a backstory like this....

Aggregator gang
the raw link was broken they moved to another site and chapter 4 was already out last week

Dex-chan lover
Aren't the right theme more appropriate for this is "Time Travel" instead of "Reincarnation"?

going to wait for 2 years for this shit to progess at this rate and so i shall really hate doing this but meh

Users who are viewing this thread