I Swear I Won't Bother You Again!

Aggregator gang
@Maitha i hope i don't sound like a creep but i have observed the release pattern of the other projects under the same translator, and my conclusion is, i think chapter 5 has already been translated and ready to be posted here but the translator seems want to halt the release until the raw for chapter 6 is out.. i think it's quite genius because this way both translator and readers are waiting for a new chapter together lol it's just my theory tho

I was hoping that when I saw Amplified wasn't posting updates for the WN on NU they would increase the release rate for the manga. Sigh* I hope an update comes sooner than later.

If Mary June falls in love with any of the two Claudia and yulin they will turn her dawn and maybe she will become the villain oh if only that can happen faster and the dad will explode from anger I want to see the father suffer sooner

Aggregator gang
Honestly, This is the perfect setup for Yuri!
Other then Yuri, Then I guess Yulan is the 2nd best option

Guys I want to ask is Mary June stupid not relising haw her dad is treating Violette?
Or is she pretending to be a miss goody 2shoos?

This manga would be SO MUCH BETTER if we got actual interactions between the characters instead of spending the whole time reading our protagonist's internal monologues.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, worrying development. The chapters are becoming shorter and shorter, Ch.1 44, Ch.2 33, Ch.3 27 Ch.4 19 Ch.5 19 soon the chapters probably will be split into Ch.6,1 8 pages *shudders*

@Bloddrake Or, worse yet, the mangaka slowly forgets how to make manga and starts publishing individual LN chapters in the monthly release.

Can’t any of these writers make relatable characters without the damn grade school crutch

Damn, Otome game story setups are receiving a huge popularity boost, not that i'm against it. But what would happen if all the other similar novels were crashed and mixed into one, now that would be great.

Does any other scanlation groups translate this series ? I think the group who usually translates this is currently on hiatus. Chapter 6 Raw is already available btw

Dex-chan lover
@MechaData I just wanna see more updates and longer series in general. It feels like I'm following dozens of these otome series but only 1-2 will update in a given month. 😭

Users who are viewing this thread