I Swear I Won't Bother You Again!

I want to like Yulian but from the very start his existence has bothered me, he was "always there" for Vio but there was not mention of him in her previous life, even the sister Vio tried to kill plead for her life but this dude was not there, the first quarrel she had with the prince, in her first life he was not there, but now he is, for some reason?, it would have being better written if he came into her life because of how she changed as a person, and she is now getting surrounded by good people because, now, she is a good person, but that is not the case,

He was A-L-W-A-Y-S-T-H-E-R-E- watching her from afar like some creep, not even having the guts to confess his feelings to the very end, he had several important moments in which he could have confessed to her, when she was rejected by the prince, when her sister and the prince feelings were reciprocal, when they got engaged, when she went to prison??? The only thing that changes now is that someone is interested in her, and I swear if he is the first to confess and is not her I will be so disappointed.

Yo if she dont end up with yulian ill cry and sue istg. yulian makes me happy, therefore i want him to be happy and vio to be happy...together. the prince and the sister could be...cute idk,, but Voi x Yulian 4tw.

Stay away your $#!((^ highness😡. I don't freaking care if your royal @$$ has changed. Don't you have any thoughts for Yulian's dear person, violette. Her 'sister' Maryjun... HOW MUCH SPACE DOES YOUR PRETTY HEAD HAVE? #^&#@%^%^*%#^ I can't freaking---!! She's annoying as $#!(, digging pits and creating problems for Vio, perfectly suited for the royal @$$. LASTLY BUT CERTAINLY NOT THE LEAST, the one and unfortunately only 🤬father of Maryjun... YOU %>=!); &@$(@]!! Despite hating your wife and loving someone else, you should take responsibility as a %>=!); father! You have %>=!); guts to treat vio that way. She doesn't deserve such $#!((^ treatment. even if you get a redemption arc, I wouldn't 🤬believe it.

VIO deserves the world. She was lead astray on her first life... now she wants her peace! All of you just leave her alone!

Except for Yulian, you sweet little thing! (might be reincarnated as well? based on last chapter) YOU AND VIO DESERVES A LIFE OF LOVE, PEACE AND QUIET WITH EACH OTHER AS COMPANY 😍
YULIAN X VIOLETTE FOREVER!

Contributor
@Cloverfr

I want to like Yulian but from the very start his existence has bothered me, he was "always there" for Vio but there was not mention of him in her previous life, even the sister Vio tried to kill plead for her life but this dude was not there, the first quarrel she had with the prince, in her first life he was not there, but now he is, for some reason?

The reason is extremely obvious since the first chapter, even more now.
Try to think a bit, why do you think Yulian was nowhere in Vio flashback ?
Answer :
Because he is the one behind the time-travel, and the author didn't show him as a obvious hint.
It was the only thing he could do to save her since she was in jail, waiting for death.
The problem here being he didn't expected her to keep her memory too from this time.

As for the rest of your post, remember, the original Vio was a horrible person once she started to chase the prince.
She was full of hate for her sister, annoyed by the prince annd everything else, and of course she would not listen to advice, even if it was from Yulian, she was a lost cause.

He didn't confessed to her because she already told him before she liked thd prince, and he was (not) ok with it if she was happy.

@Siquall Is that canon or only a fan theory? Is not the first time travel and friend in love of the villainess history I have read, in those they have never made the MC time travel, I don't know how obvious is for others, it is not for me, I really want you to tell me if it's canon.

"Try to think a bit, why do you think Yulian was nowhere in Vio flashback ?"
I thought, my answer was bad writing, it is not state that magic is a thing to that grade at least, if it was only a wish to some god or something it would not be an excuse for such an important character to not be even properly remember by the MC

" remember, the original Vio was a horrible person"
I know, but it's being a while since she started chasing the prince in this TL, her heart was bitter by this point, his feelings do not seem to change or acknowledge that, she does also not mention him cutting ties with her for her bad behavior in the previous life, in fact, she does not mention him at all.

"she was a lost cause."
She was not, this new MC and how much she has changed are the proof of that, otherwise no matter what she would chase after the prince using the knowledge she has right now

"He didn't confessed to her because she already told him before she liked thd prince, and he was (not) ok with it if she was happy."
She is of course not happy, she was bitter and was mean, her "love" for him did not make her good, it was self-destructive, that is pretty obvious to see, she was rejected by the prince, and he got engaged, she was sent to her death before her sister could persuade the prince, yet, not confession at all.

In my opinion a better introductions it would be if Yulian was product of her being a good person or if he was properly remembered by her something like this:

Mc: Yulian, until this day I don't know why you sacrificed so much for a useless friend like me, your status, your honor, taking me out of prison like that, you sure are stupid, for a person like me, you lost everything, I'm just glad they did not take your life too. The stupid one is me, if only I could hear your wise words before, if only I did not choose that evil path back them, now I have this second chance, thank you, for everything.

It does not have to be like this, but establishing that he advise her for the right path, that he took action when she was in trouble, maybe not having him confessing if author did not want to make things awkward for her in this new life, but actions tend to speak louder than words, making do something for her before like that would be the way of saying that. But non of that exist, if it's introduce now it is too late.

@Miriha 11.5 is a bonus/filler chapter released by the author in lieu of a February chapter. There aren't any chapters in-between -- XX.5 is just what's usually used for filler chapters. The next chapter should theoretically be 12.1 based on the authors previous update patterns.

I really like this manga, like the art is literally so pretty! Plz post more often if u can!👍

Vio yulian is here for u!!!!!

Uuuuuuuu

Ahhhhh

I really hope their relationship progresses and grows and develops well

Forget I crown prince!!!! Go away!!!!!!!

K squeal over and ty again for all the translations!

Fed-Kun's army
i like this story but if the prince ends up winning i am going to turn route 66 into a fucking minefield!!!

Users who are viewing this thread