I Swear I Won't Bother You Again!

Sadly with otome isekai is also very easy to know who will win in a setting where the result isn't blatantly clear. Just look for the most powerful person near her age and you got it.
Would be nice if just this once, the childhood friend won and it wasn't revealed later that he's the son of a long lost dynasty of a super powerful empire. Just a normal romance.

by the rules of shojo manga Yulan should be endgame. He's the first elegible male character present Violette met (flashbacks to past life don't count, sorry prince) xDDD but yeah, i do hope it's endgame with Yulan and
considering it seems as if Yulan also time travelled? yeah, feeling good about Yulan's odds

Thanks you Azulish, tgis is the manga that made me get into the romcoms genre, and it's my favorite so far.

Group Leader
I find it nice that my name is also violette since I haven't ever seen it on any book/webtoon/person ever. Makes me not dislike my name that much

Dex-chan lover
@outsiderice
Iirc correctly from the novel, it's more that while Yulan won't speak out against Claudia for himself, he will do so for Vio. That was what the "before" was about.

In my opinion, all the male leads seem lackluster.
Prince - Hung up on his self-righteousness, and pity.
Yulan - Think he is at fault for Vio's tragic end and doing this more to redeem himself from that error than for Vio's sake. Plus, the way he is infatuated with Vio seems similar to how old Vio is infatuated with the Prince. The fact he is in a similar family condition as Vio implies that he too is starved for affection, only he seeks it from Vio.

The best character is Vio herself. Lots of development. Old Vio is starved for love and seeks it heavily from others. "If it's the Prince, then I can get the love I yearned for". The newly reincarnated Vio does a complete 180 and thinks herself as not deserving any happiness. "I am the unwanted person anyway, might as well make myself disappear".

It would be best that in the end, Vio realizes that one should cherish themselves and realizes she is fine the way she is.

Like @deathshadow47, i 'm not that interested in the romance because Yuran & Claudia are kind of meh.

Violette and her development is what make me read the manga. Really like her personality and way of thinking.

Wow...
I've been putting this on hold waiting for more chapters to come, but the releases are slow as hell >< In two years maybe ?

@Hxvex that is such a pretty name~ Also violet is one of my favorite colors~~
As there has got to be and end route for this, I hope as hell that Violette will be together with Yulan at the end, and hopefully realize that she deserves love and happiness. The prince just seem like such a shallow person, meh.

I really wish that Yulan is the ml, but he gives this 2nd ml vibe cuz most of the 2nd mls are the first ones to fall into that dangerous hole in romance manga or manhwa or manhua but please be the ml instead pleeeaasssseeee

Users who are viewing this thread