I Swear I Won't Bother You Again!

I hope she truly become a nun, would be fun to see the Prince and Yulan's desperate faces lmao
More seriously, team Yulan for the win

Am I the only one that likes Rosette x Violette? They make a cute yuri couple and I just noticed that their names are flowers if you get rid of the ette

happy with how the story is progressing so far. It is very trope heavy as far as vilainess goes back in time shojo romance goes but the writing is decent and the relationships are believeable.
I am sooo happy she seems to be favoring Yulan over the prince. I'm especially happy that she seems to get irritated thiking about the prince. Too many of these genres have the main character fall back in love with the asshole.

This is actually pretty good. I didn't have any hopes for this but it shocked me. And made me ask for Yulian X Violette. And the little sister(what was her name) is anoying. The prince is just assh**e. When she was heels over him he paid no attention, no he made even more irritated. And now when she lost her interest toward him he says
"I'd rather say you are cute" or something of this kind
. In conclusion Yulan >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> The prince.

Man I know this changes the whole genre and what not, but at this point I want her to end up with that foreign princess. I have no idea why I came to this conclusion and I know we only saw her for a few pannels but......I ship it. (Yes I know there was nothing romantic about there interaction and probably won't ever, but my opinion will most likely not change)

Hmm I don't know if I use past manga tropes to go off of,
Yulan is going to end up with the younger sister (mentioning how smart she was is typical 2nd male lead hint that his interests will turn that way eventually) and Vio will end up with the Prince in the end after an obvious back and forth struggle till she finally understands he likes her not anyone else. Not saying that's how I want it to go, just that this is Japanese and they tend to stick by their tropes very heavily.

personally if the scale starts to tip towards Vio and the prince this is going straight to the garbage bin 🤮 i would not mind reading Vio x foreign princess either 🤣 queen with a scalpel (dont read spoiler if you have not read it yet!)
was probably the only one i read that it seemed justified... i mean he was basically broken after what he did,and Elise did everything she could to stop the tragedies that broke him... but the prince did all that of his own accord due to his own principles while bashing Vio down even further with what she was already going through. but only changed after going back in time because of Yulan changing what his original thoughts while protecting her this time around and because it was lonely without someone pestering him like usual? ... prince will always be trash in my eyes 💩

@rain1255 @collagen why? All other potentials are various degrees of loser while the prince was someone she actually had to work for (even if she doesn't realize that's what she did). Not like I'm the target audience here, but I figure even the target audience appreciates some level of Chad.

I WANT YULAN TO BE ML, NO PRINCE, FK HIM. IF YULAN ISNT END GAME I WILL BURN THIS MANGA

yes, the prince isn't a bad person, but with the past still hanging on to vio, what would be the point??? id rather her be happy with someone who understands her , has always supported her and stood by her side, like yulan. This is the one series that I definitely don't want the prince to win

Users who are viewing this thread