I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Oh, so you're going to destroy the livelihood of countless innocents, even children, because of what happened to you? Why not just remake the Empire into something better?

I cannot comprehend the pain of being anything but consciousness in the form of a weapon used to murder. So maybe it's beyond me to understand her pain and misery. But your problem should be the tyrannical emperor that dared to commit the taboo of turning a human into a magic sword, not the entire Empire that is filled with countless innocents.

The idea that she's going to raise a prince into a tyrant and make him hurt countless innocents makes me less inclined to sympathize with her. Hopefully, there's more to this than simple revenge where innocents that had nothing to do with her suffering end up getting hurt.

Omg it’s finally here aaaaaaah the novel is really good I can’t wait till she tame the ML

I tried reading the novel of this but they dropped it due to copyright issue. :((

That's why I am so happy when I read that it would be adapted into a manhwa. THANK YOU FOR THE FAST TRANSLATION, PARODY SCANS!! ❤

I understand this needs to be a chapter that brings quickly the main subject of this manhwa and all. But I feel like we didn't get to sympathise enough with her situation ; in the novel, that was much more well-described and we could feel for her. Here, that's a little hard to do, because the chapter is quite rushed.

Aggregator gang
I hope she only goes after the government officials and those who wronged her. Innocent people that don't even know she exists or barely know her should not have to suffer

Im sorry. In rlly wierd. But....I can imagine her being painted in gray paint, still in her human form, being carried like a gigantic sword and the holder is wacking somebpdy with her.....

I really don't get her whole idea of turning the prince into a tyrant since it would just mean more suffering for ppl like her and idk wouldn't that even encourage them to do more messed up experiments on ppl for power?? Anyway wouldn't the emperor she served in the past be a tyrant already

she has been traumatized in that sword for 400 years, that’s probably the reason why her mind is set on ruining the empire perfectly and btw, HOW DID APS UPLOAD THIS SO FAST JSJSJSJS

Wow that was a hell of a first chapter. My heart actually hurts after that, they treated her so imhunanely it’s gross. I can’t wait to see how she pays everyone back❤️

You will become the Sword of the Empire!

Oh cool!

No, we mean you will actually become a literal sword.

Wat??

Users who are viewing this thread