I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away - Vol. 1 Ch. 12

I’m so glad the MC is willing to save the 7th concubine (regardless of motives) 🥺

Thank you so much for your hard work!!!

Dex-chan lover
She never had a mother's love, I wonder if seventh Concubine will give her that love?

Anyway, Charlize is definitely going to send her brother to the infirmary.

translator are working like crazy in the background amd im here be like...why is this story so damn good. please keep doing your best amd stay safe (◍•ᴗ•◍)✧*。

jesus thank you so much to the raw providers, translators, proofreaders, cleaners, redrawers, typesetters and quality checkers apart of a parody scans! extremely appreciated!

she does have morals after all 😍😍😍

queen shit.

thank you for the mass release !! this is already one of my favorites

I really hope that our MC grows throughout the story. While certainly the royal family must burn, I hope the MC learns some compassion to the citizens, the people who weren't involved at all with MC suffering. I hope she finds somewhere in her heart to live a full life, to enjoy everything she couldn't(prbly her plan was to do that sfter her revenge, but why wait.)

Aggregator gang
Thank you for the rapid updates you guys are the bomb dot come 🥺💞💕💞

@MilordInk
I’m pretty sure it was mentioned that nobody in the empire really cared about how a magic sword was created, despite knowing the story behind it. No one ever wondered what happened to Charlize, right after the Emperor told her you will become the magic sword of the Empire. But I guess nobody also knew since he killed all the magicians involved. I don’t know, but I do hope that she shows no mercy to the ones who made her a sword, but some compassion to those who are innocent.

Users who are viewing this thread