I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away - Vol. 1 Ch. 17

For some reason i feel like her taunting him to be obsessive will come back to her when she runs away 😆

Dex-chan lover
@KhalE My impression is that Charlize is influencing Dylan to give in to his tyrant side and obsessions (to carry out rebellion and overthrow the monarch) so she can get her revenge through him. To get his absolute loyalty to her side so that once she suggests rebellion, he'll be in the perfect state of mind to say yes and carry it out.

oohhh i cant wait for the sword competitionn!! i hope she will meet her fam there as well!

thanks so so much for this binge upload!! xxxxx

Double-page supporter
I just love everything about this manhwa, about the female lead and about this amazing scanlation group!!! Thank you for the binge!!

Dex-chan lover
Isn't this kind of a mass release lol. Hope that they don't keep the progress on hold or drop translating this later ,that will be really sad

FUCK OMG SHES GOTTEN HOT FUCK CRIES SHES PERFECT IN BOTH GENDERS UGH I WANT TO MAKE A FANFIC IN MY FUCKING HEAD 😭

Dex-chan lover
"You can only pick between indifference or obsession, I want you to pick obsession"

And that's how you get yandere.

That , way too cocky part ruined a little his character , mister "there is noone like me in the world" could not save her fucking mother LOL
Black hair looks good on her too.
Thanks for the translations.

I will say that Char as a boy is BEAUTIFUL but

Finally a good disguise ✧\(>o<)ノ✧

Users who are viewing this thread