I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away - Vol. 1 Ch. 17

girl basically telling dylan to simp for her or fuck off and i am here for that

It's so great being bi u can have crush on both and have 2x the pain since neither are real 🙍‍♀️

She's really there worrying that pulling back her hair won't flatter her chin for this disguise she's going to use once 😂

She's already manipulating Dylan pretty expertly. The poor boy is going to get led right along with her plans, not that he will end up minding.

Idk whether I'm stupid or not, but I dont understand this chapter. Esp the talk between charlize and dylan.
Oh and dylan's genius brain and boredom kinda remind me of prince cecil from japanese manga, and his eyes sometimes remind me of snake's eyes

There’s such a huge difference in the meanings conveyed by both scanlation groups that I have no idea which to readddddd

@frenchfry
I read this one, and if there's anything that feels weird I check the other one. Cause afaik the actual translation of that one is more accurate, though this one is usually less longwinded and awkward imo.
Except when there's glaring mistakes like when MC is like "Do you think there is another genius like you?"
The other scanlation writes "Have you never thought there could be another genius like you?" which completely changes the meaning and more right.

MC: What is self esteem?
Prince: *explains what affects self-esteem, avoiding defining the word*
MC: That's correct

I recall this exchange in middle school.

Users who are viewing this thread