I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away - Vol. 1 Ch. 20

Gah!!! These mass release stole my sleep 😭😭😭 lol I'm planning to sleep early tonight because tomorrow is Monday again but the update take me away Hahaha

Woot!! I'm obsessed. 🥰🥰🥰🥰

G L O R I O U S

What a fucking amazingly woven tale. Thank you so much for introducing it to us!

This is such a good story, the author really did a great job on the character developments! Thank you for the mass update

Amazing! I'm glad the relationship is developing in a slow but realistic and captivating way. Thank you so much for the 20 chapters!!!! <3

Thank you so much for the mass updaaaaaate! This is so good :(( i'm so hooked to this looking forward for more! Thank u sm for picking this up scanlate team 😭❣

I love how, 20 chapters in, he is still living up to being called a genius. I've seen way too many stories where the ML is described as being a genius yet the most obvious plot points slip right past him. It also doesnt feel like "he's the ML ofc his IQ is over 9000", I get this feeling that he really is just that smart, regardless of whether or not he's the ML. I cant wait for the moment the floodgates open and he falls for our FL 💖

I have a question:
If charlize came back in time... then who was the emperor who turned her into stone, when it was expose in the past that dylan was all behind on controlling all the emperor until he died... those that mean dylan is the mastermind on turning charlize into sword?

Users who are viewing this thread