I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away - Vol. 1 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the mass release. If only there were more to the raws to read :p think we are caught up now. One of the great things about parody scans is how they get caught up to raws (now please don’t drop lol)

@Shizura I was actually wondering that too but it’s probably the current emperor that made her into a sword and since it’s only the emperors that hear her, he may not have known about it but that’s just my guess. Then again, he’s the kind of person who knows everything inside the palace so he probably heard about it but I don’t think he was directly involved in the whole thing.

god damn that was fast LMFAO big thanks to the parody scans team, hope you guys get some rest after catching up to the raws !! thank you so much :D

@Kkokkop9807 But Charlize didn't even participate in the tournament in her last life but she's still the one that got turned into a sword.

Dex-chan lover
@Shizura : The current emperor.

Dylan ruled in the shadow when the 9th prince got to be emperor after the succession war (and he basically got it because he is the only person to attend 7th concubine's funeral)

APS is serving us everything we could have asked for!!! the story is interesting, the mc is badass and so far the ml is giving us some kind of mysterious vibe that I'm enjoying very much! thank you, aps staff, I'm looking forward to the next chapter!

Thank you so much A Parody Scans for transl ating this treasure!!! You guys deserve a round of applause and a nice restful break 💗💗💗

He's a good businessman I must say!
Also, thank you guys for the translation! I'm awaiting further updates! ^^ <3

it was so nice seeing her thank the swords she used but also very sad. anyways dylan bet 100M gold on liz? he’s about to be richhhhhh. kingly 👑

thank you for the mass release, i went to sleep before the worst degenerate hours so i didn’t catch this one

oh my.... thank you very much for the chapters, uhuhuhuhuh..... am bein optimistic for more chaps, HAHAHAH

Users who are viewing this thread