I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away - Vol. 1 Ch. 21

When it was revealed that he, ALONE, searched for her when she vanished in her past life I knew I need to be ready for the feels when they meet up again.

I know Kahu as 2nd ML might not win Charlize bowl, but if he's truly care about her well-being, I'll root for him 😌

HOOOOOLLLLEEEEEY FUUUUUUCCCCK I BET HE GOT A FUTURE VISION OR EITHER GOT TRANSPORTED BACK IN TIME LIKE MC

I think he might be asking since she suddenly decided to leave her family when before she died she was all about getting her family’s affection.

Thanks for the translations🤍

I don't know anything about Kahu, but I want him to be with Liz, he looks like a nice second male lead.

ehh who starts off a conversation that way ?? i was getting good vibes but now he looking a bit sus

still alive? the fuck does that mean? It'd be cool if Kahu somehow retained his memories of what happened in their other life....

Fed-Kun's army
damn thats not how you start a conversation. Let me guess, the sword thing was his idea and he wanted it for himself?

Either way I just dont trust him, my second ML sensors going off.

I’m dying at the comments. They’re either rooting for Kahu or cursing him out 😭

Dex-chan lover
That's a weird question. She didn't disappear in this timeline and didn't become a sword. Why would the dude ask if she was alive?

Lul I mean u didn't get a note of her death so ig she's alive :/ who knows
┐( ˘_˘)┌

Users who are viewing this thread