I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away - Vol. 1 Ch. 22

but didn´t she only dissapeared later in the future? the Kahu dude was so out of the blue...

So Kahu didn't know what happened to Liz in the past? So he was worried about her and probably looked for her right? That's pretty sad, poor guy....
Oh nooo mom, time to use the herb!!

Dex-chan lover
Rip any chance kahu has. But he seems like a great guy, esp since he was looking for her in the original timeline. A shame their peaceful life together cant be real

Dex-chan lover
The Kahu part was confusing af...will it bring anything to the plot moving forward? Doesn’t seem like so tho. Seems pretty useless to me.

Double-page supporter
I was confused who Kahu was for a second. This author really likes names starting with K lol.

Was about to ship her with Kahu until i realized the ml is already determined and it's the prince. PLS LMAOSKWHSLS i hate myself. Anyways thank you so much for the update aaaa

i can't remember reading kahu in the novel hahaha but kahu here looks like a sweetheart and i hope he is!!

thank you for the update!

Someone made a theory that her father made it look like she was dead because she ran from home and it actually would’ve made a lot of sense! But him being Isekaied is cool too

@Akera93 Same. I like how they're both calculating and wary around each other. I'm excited to see how their dynamic changes following this event.

@NgọcTrai I wouldn't be surprised if Charlize came clean about it honestly. It's already well known that the herb is rare and royal family has easy access to it. Dylan knows that Charlize was Liz. She knows that he knows. The prize Liz requested wasn't made known to the public, but when Charlize brings out the herb for Dylan's mother, he'll easily figure it out. Whether he will see her actions as more sincere or more calculated, who knows.

@nobile No, their engagement didn't end in the previous timeline (because she went missing) and they're still engaged in this timeline. No, he didn't immediately forget her when she turned into a sword; he tried to find her after her disappearance. In her point of view, they don't have a "relationship" for him to care about her, apart from the engagement between their families, that is why she is confused at his actions (i.e. him approaching her). It was implied that even she was confused as to why, out of all people, he was the one who desperately tried to find her. No, he hasn't told her he's a returnee. This chapter was just an insight to why she asked her, why she was still alive. This is my understanding from the last two chapters.

woah this manhwa is seriously different from other manhwas I have read, ughhh I need moreeeeeeee :(((

This is gripping. The content is intense and I'm always waiting for answers !!!!
I need moarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Thank you for the chapter

Users who are viewing this thread