I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away - Vol. 1 Ch. 22

@nobile No problem, I had to reread the previous chapter again because I kind of forgot who he was as well. I think the problem is the manhwa structure; I think if we were to be binge-reading it, it would be a lot easier to understand.

@mimi88 It's to maximize his emotional distress, making him much more easy to manipulate.
After spending the entire night watching his mother suffer in agony, he'll realize there is no answer but her (aka the herb). And honestly, she even knew that his mother's illness wasn't even an illness. She was being poisoned this entire time. She had the ability to save his mother--she just chose not to. It's actually quite disturbing how twisted and manipulative she is, but Dylan is a good match for her at least...

Fed-Kun's army
@space_turtle true, I fear I'll have to put this one on hold to binge read several chapters at a time cause I get way too confused with their current pacing...

Is there a novel this is based on? I wonder if it has been translated far...

EDIT: Welp... Good thing is: There is a novel and it is being translated.. Bad thing: it seems my negative feelings about inconsistencies and pacing and forcing unreasonable situations to conveniently happen for the MC's benefit seem to be an issue in the novel as well.
Or at least those seem to be the 1* reviews from people who are further into the story (all the high * reviews are from people who haven't gotten further than 6 chapters)

AHHHH IM SO EXCITED FOR THIS TWISTT I ship them so hard sorry ML I like Kahu 😭 both r nice tho just like HE WENT BACK IN TIME TOO AGAH UF HD

omgg kahu went back in time too and i really wanna see them together now 😭😭 he's seems so sincere and aw man ;-;

Very surprised that Kahu remembers the past, and that he seems to truly love her. She also has feelings for him, as if she didn't she could have just pulled him easily into her schemes, but she's trying to protect him now. Already we see her feel bad about the cost her revenge is having on other people, but I hope she carries on with it. The Emperor, at least, will never deserve forgiveness.

Fed-Kun's army
Why you have to make my 2nd ML syndrome flaring up like this.. 😭

She really flew by the fact that Kahu remembers the past because that’s not strange at all. I need her to go back and unpack that.

Users who are viewing this thread