I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away - Vol. 1 Ch. 24

Beautiful. This has gotta be my favorite chapter so far ❤️💞💖 Thank you for the fast translations! 😙❤️

Dex-chan lover
"When a person is no longer in pain, they can think clearer."
"Please live a life that you want to live."
"No matter what you do, keep an open mind."
"Please live freely until we meet again."

It's a message so clearly for Charlize, who had been in pain for 400 years and only now has the chance.
Revenge is something that can be important for a person, but she should know that there is a time to let it go, eventually, lest it become just as much a burden.
It really is an important message for her.

Fed-Kun's army
she......got proposed by someone younger than her (i think...i don't remember her age anymore but since she was living a 2nd life she should be waaaaaaay older than him)

anyway.....good job my boy! you got yourself some sexy teacher booty o3o

Fed-Kun's army
@Red225
I can’t help but feel like this will involve her family slowly beginning to regret their treatment of her. I think that they will die, but get the chance to apologize to her. She’s been so consumed by her desire for revenge that she realizes too late that not only that there are innocent people that didn’t deserve to suffer, but that even the horrible people she grew up to now be indifferent to, like her family, can also have the capacity to change.

It might make her regret her choice for revenge and that’s what causes her to run away.

Dex-chan lover
Tyrant tamed. Now we wait for the ran away part. Wonder if this will be like that remarried empress that never remarries.

Users who are viewing this thread