I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away - Vol. 1 Ch. 24

@izayamikaelis She got turned into a sword pretty early since that blonde dude from last chapter wondered why she wasn't already missing... So it shouldn't have added many years since she restarted pretty late. She's probably still physically older than him even before taking that into account though.

Unless you add the time where she was a living sword, in which case she went through multiple owners.

Ooooh shit ooooooh shit people gonna die like crazy in the future and me likey 👍

At one second I want to "aww" at how their being more open to each other but before I can I read all these crazy scary things Charlize is determined to do for revenge and I get scared for them lol.

Dex-chan lover
The novel confirms that at this point Dylan
would have done ANYTHING Charlize asked him to do, so deep was his loyalty and attachment to her. Like if she'd told him to starve himself to death, kill himself, or become a male prostitute, he'd do it without hesitation.

He really ask him to crush the empire 😂

Alsooo, he asked her to be his lady? Proposal????

And her brother 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Fed-Kun's army
@Azothoras
simply put her soul is older than her father...no need to even bring up the blonde guy
since if you count from her past life alone she's almost a century old or even more (i vaguely remember it said 500 years...but i'm not sure it was from this manhwa or another one)

as for her physical look...she looks 20 but manhwa/manga tend to make their character older than they look (blaming Ichigo for this shit) but she is definitely older than 14 just not sure by how much

it said that she was a sword for 400 years and she was 13 when she went back in time. 2 years have passed since then so she is not 15, not 14.

She straight-up ignored his proposal and just said crush the empire. I understand why from his perspective he thinks "if I want to marry her I have to become the emperor and crush the empire."

i was hoping for power couple but i guess he will just entirely devote himself to her

This is starting to feel a bit uncomfortable... Can someone spoil me do they ever get to something more genuine? Do they end up growing in this relationship even for a bit?

Users who are viewing this thread