I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away - Vol. 1 Ch. 24

srsly that brother deserves humiliation then death

make her dreams into reality. funny how when you think of dreams they are supposedly light-hearted, full of hope and prosperity but then her dreams are the complete opposite of that. they are nightmares he needs to turn into reality.

i think we are thinking too practical about this. From her point of view, or in the scope of this story, empire is everything? i might be wrong. And she wants it all gone, with good and evil, no more suffering because damn shes been through never ending hell. Most people would have turned into pure evil after all that. But she still somehow remained human. Whether they go down to path of hell, or change of mind, still very interesting either way.

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!

Dex-chan lover
It is so depressing that the most aware of her siblings is still so blind to how much damage she's suffered. The points I'll give him are that he's at least *looking*.

Well I didn't expect her to be so honest in what she wanted..... Dang sh!ts gonna go down now

Nice episode.
So the letter being ruined was in purpose , also she finally told him to destroy the country and he proposed her?

@Red225 @omegaxis1 yeah no , gtfo , she suffered for centuries and now you want le cringe lets be all friends and "change" , some people are really masochists irl it seems to want some cringe and not realistic shit like that hahahaha

Fed-Kun's army
@Kabeidon
Hey, just a theory. Not gonna pretend I or anyone understand what it's like to physically be turned into a weapon and then used for literal centuries.

But from my perspective, even that doesn't justify letting an entire empire filled with countless people that had nothing to do with her suffering to be victims of her revenge. Like, she wants to destroy the empire? So tell me, how many thousands, tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands, of people are going to suffer because of her vendetta? How many innocents, especially children, will have to suffer because she feels the need to destroy an Empire that literally did nothing to her at this time?

Nothing happened to her in this time. This is the thing about time travel. Taking "revenge" by going back in time to before any harm is done to you and then hurting innocents because of your desire for vengeance is not something I can believe is justified no matter what.

Man this is pretty interesting, cant wait to see if shes going to start having doubts or she'll just give her life for revenge to the very end... There are quite a few outcomes possible

@omegaxis1 well yeah but being enslaved for hundreds of years with only the possibility of revenge keeping your mind from disintegrating doesnt sound like it'd turn her into a rational, much less righteous or compassionate person

Dex-chan lover
@Kabeidon I never said "don't take revenge". I said "don't let revenge consume you".

Destroy the ruling class, kill the emperor. Slake bloodlust and let crime be answered with punishment.

But move on after that. Charlize shouldn't lose her chance for a happy life by wasting ALL of it by stamping on the ashes of a burnt down empire.

Fed-Kun's army
@Manhwalover69
And I can understand that to an extent. But even if I do, that doesn't make it justified or right for her to do this. Especially as no one has done anything to her in this current time.

Users who are viewing this thread