I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away - Vol. 1 Ch. 24

@aetherryn Yes its her second brother. The only one in the family that would occasionally pay her mind but only for his self satisfaction in seeing her crave even a droplet of his attention. That's why he's kinda freaking out here because all of a sudden now she doesn't care one bit about them.

This chapter felt a bit hard to follow for me due to all the jumps and not really having a sense of flow imo.

I sort of thought she only wanted the Imperial family and noble class to be demolished...not everybody living in the whole kingdom 😟. Ngl this gonna be a bumpy ride for me

Thanks for another wonderful great chapter!!♡

Can someone tell me what happend in this chapter ?
I'm so confused that I even read it twice......

Group Leader
Alright, first half of the title complete.
Another 24 chapters for the "ran away" part?

I know she’s big mad but manipulating a child and demanding the destruction of the kingdom...not really with it ngl. I know this has been her desire from jump but I was hoping for a bit more character development.

so I read from a blog&spoilers that she ends up running away because she got scared of the prince later became emperor since he got really obsessed with Charlize but I know she has all the rights to ran away but she should remember this part/scene that she provokes everything until it was too late to turn back ..............

Dex-chan lover
WHOOPS

Ey, if you thought this was a smile I dunno what to tell you Trash Bro

dead-eyes.jpg

Ngl I'm sorta excited to read the story of a true villain. from the get go she was never the "good" character. This was a revenge story through and through.

If anything, I bet the author is just going to make it like a warning story. "This is what you shouldn't do, kids. If you get too focussed on revenge you'll lose sight of what's truly important and karma will come back to bite you in the arse"

Fed-Kun's army
@kirbyiscute IKR? I thought for sure she was going to be mores subtle about it. It's especially weird since so far she's been very wise and careful with her words and actions, and now all of a sudden she's like "YES. DESTROY THE EMPIRE" like bruh?? 😭

@nivinator righttttt.i was talking to someone abt this and they said "its bc she wants to get revenge" which i get and they said "you didnt anticipate this?" and im just like "NO BC I DIDNT THINK HE WAS SO MINDLESS" like bro get yo shit together youre a prince

Users who are viewing this thread